Chapter IV: Mere Christianity

Robert Anderson had known Jake officially for three years, unofficially he had known him for almost five. Robert had met Jake on Instagram, where he would scout through other fellow seminarian's pictures. The thrill of finding other like minded men who also were devoting their lives to Christ was heartwarming and impulses led him to follow as many Catholic accounts as possible. There did Robert found the #semlife hashtag which linked it to a picture of young Jake on the day he had been invested with his cassock. Robert knew not all dioceses performed this archaic tradition on which a seminarian was dressed in the black and white of clerical choir dress symbolizing their self-denial and willingness to follow Christ. The notion of seeing this ultra-traditional extravaganza amazed him. Robert had taken a screenshot of the picture and saved it on his phone, he deemed Jake extraordinarily handsome with his white clerical collar, black cassock, and intricately weaved lace of chi-rhos' surplice. The thin smile of Jake,  his neatly combed hair, and chiseled features added to his comeliness. 

Robert knew that seminarians often blindly accepted other seminarians on social media, establishing networks, and some even befriended each other. Jake had accepted both of Robert's Instagram and Facebook request within seconds after they had been sent drilling hope into Robert's logos. At first, the possibility of Robert and Jake being classmates and brother seminarians was only a dream, Jake was in California while he was in Texas. Then the unthinkable happened, Robert met another guy in seminary, his name was Arthur, one of the new men who had just entered his seminary that academic year. Out of solidarity, Robert decided to befriend him since Arthur was the lonely and quiet type, months went by and their bond strengthened. Arthur and Robert would sit together during morning and evening prayers, at meals, and when the occasion arose they would go out for drinks on weekends.

In a lucid December night, Robert and Arthur went out drinking with another group of upperclassman seminarians as they often did, the night was merry and the alcohol flowed in ample supply. Christmas break was looming and this was the last chance to get a drink on before finals. Short before three in the morning, the group of intrepid scurried backed to sleepy seminary. Robert and Arthur had rooms on the same floor, yet at opposite ends of the second-floor hallway. Arthur kindly offered Robert a hand into his room since both were completely sozzled, as they walked in through the room's doorway, Robert fell and his hand slightly rubbed against Arthur's crotch. A light winter rain began pelting down on the room's window. 

Robert apologized for falling, his clumsiness had been highly inappropriate, apologizing he patted the carpet for his fallen glasses. Arthur picked Robert back up and helped him onto his bed, the darkness of the room hiding the lust on his eyes, their heads spinning in confusion. Robert closed his eyes once he laid in bed and expected Arthur to leave, after five minutes he heard the door shut. Robert, startled rose and saw how Arthur stood in front of his bed touching his crotch, an erection clearly visible through his wet jeans. Robert turned his body towards the end of his bed and sat there, his eyes fixed on those of Arthur, who walked slowly towards the bed, his zipper ringing ahead of him. His erection busted out of his pants curving upwards, already oozing in excitement to the wide eyes of Robert.

Robert protested against Arthur and asked him to leave, attempting to make his displeasure Robert tried standing yet failed to remain balanced and dropped to the floor. Arthur walked towards Robert and stood in front of Robert's face. Both stood there for some time as their consciousness screamed out to them telling them to stop. They were seminarians, men who had willingly accepted a chaste life, yet their manhood's itched to be pleasured. Abruptly Robert felt as Arthur grabbed him by the hair and forced his member into his mouth, gagging him. It was wrong, Robert knew, yet he ignored all reason and continued pleasuring Arthur with his mouth.

Arthur moaned loud forcing Robert  to stop in order to meet his lips to those of Arthur. Robert had not been with anyone for the last two years, he masturbated to porn when he could despite being prohibited. For once in over two years Robert did not feel alone, he felt important to someone, and he allowed himself moments of joy. Trembling Arthur led him back to bed, kissing him, undoing his pants, their hands traveling up and down their bodies sending goosebumps up their spines. Make love to me. Robert said as he opened and allowed Arthur inside him, his back arched with pain and desire holding to his bedsheets with white-knuckled hands. Arthur grunted and bit Robert behind his ear, Robert reciprocated and in an urge pulled Arthur out, flipped him intending to mount him.