Author's Note and Synopsis

It's an oft-quoted quote, and I'm sure you guys have heard of it.

"Two's company and three's a crowd".

But I just can't help thinking . . .

How about seven then?

Every family has their own drama. Fights, quarrels, teenage flings, utter betrayal, visceral torture, stolen inheritances and bloody feuds.

You know, the usual.

Given my background, I've never been much of a believer in men. But here we are, and now I have to face a bad boy, a manipulative fiance, the ghost of my ex, the conning twin brother of said ex, a genius nerd, a rich-ass playboy and a mysterious online presence.

Let's get started, shall we?

~Try it! Read Part 6 "Destructo"~

**********

Hello everybardy! ;) Firstly, thank you very much for willing to give this story a try. That alone gives me a kick in motivation. Hopefully since you're reading this you'd be reading the first chapter as well, and since you're willing to try the first chapter you might as well go for the second, and since you're going for seconds why not thirds? *winks*

Secondly -

DO NOT PLAGIARIZE MY STORY AS I HAVE WORKED VERY HARD IN THIS AND LAST I HEARD WATTPAD STOOD FOR WRITING AND NOT COPYING. IF I FIND OUT WHO THOSE DARN COPYCATS ARE I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN WITH MY ARMY OF FICTIONAL CHARACTERS THAT INCLUDES BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO LOKI, SHERLOCK AND KOROSENSEI (little voice in my head pops up and goes "Technically the last one is an octopus - ") YOU GET WHAT I MEAN!!!! (little voice - "Yes ma'am. Yes we do. Um. I'm just going to retreat back into the corner of your mind now.") THANK YOU. OH AND KEEP THOSE WONDERFUL STORY IDEAS COMIN'.

Ahem. So where was I?

I have a vision for this book. The topic of women empowerment has never been more important than today. I'm not going to go into politics, but for the first time a woman could be made US President! It's time for women to sit at the table. With this book I've decided to put a spin on this vital issue of women empowerment, and hope my story will spread the message. WOMEN COUNT!

So have fun reading, and also the usual drill of vote, share, comment and subscribe ~~~ because to a writer these things matter. A lot. They're the stuff that gets me heading over to my computer, cracking my knuckles and thinking "Heck yes I'm gonna deliver yet another mind-blowing chapter of awesomeness". To me especially :

A vote is a sign that I'm doing this right and a comment is a kick to my ass to start writing.....and a subscribe is a bonus plus plus plus ;)

And since I'm submitting this for the Wattys 2016 - my first time! - constructive criticism would help a lot.

Thank you all and read on!

*author's note image at the very top belongs to the one and only Neil Gaiman*