SOFT

Chapter 5

Natsu's POV

I saw Lucy sleeping on the floor.I quickly carried her in bridal style and put her gently on my bed.I stared at her sleeping face.I realized,she's cute and pret-WAIT WHAT!!?

Natsu Dragneel,me,is never falling on this poor,nerd,beautiful girl.WAIT!AGAIN!?

-

Lucy's POV

I wake up on Natsu's bed.Why I am in his bed?Did he carried me?

Maybe this boy have a soft side tho.

I said goodbye on him and all he said was a 'tch.'Whatever.I rolled my eyes.Okay,forget what I said earlier.I just went home

-

My phone vibrated while I'm here on the taxi.It's Natsu,as always.

(1 Unread Message)

From:Natsu Badboy

See'ya on the school gate or you'll punished and you now what's next..

I sighed.That Natsu,he always make me fall for this.If this wasn't all for my scholar,I would have quit this.

-

I searched for Natsu and immediately found him leaning on the school gate.

"Hey there,Luce." After he greeted me with that name he covered his mouth.I feel something bad will happen.

A nickname.

"Hey,Luce....Luce....Luce...Luce"He says my name repeatedly,teasing me.

"Hey,don't call me that!!"I annoyingly said.

He go to a man whose selling doves and bought one of it.After he paid the man,he whispered something and let go of the dove and I questioned myself,"Why is he buying doves?To free them?"

"Uh Natsu,why are you buying doves?"

I asked then he looked at his down.His bangs were covering his eyes.Then he finally replied,"Tch."

"What!That's all!?"I yelled at him.

"Don't annoy me.You don't know about the past."He says looking up and mad.

"Oh sorry,Natsu."I apologized.

"It's nothing."He says.

My jaw dropped.I've never hear that reply from a badboy even if it's too simple.We went together to our class.

-

Ughhh...Finally.Natsu texted me again like yesterday.I am now in front of his mansion and the maids know me they let me in with a greeting.I greet them back.

I waited for him because his butler says that he don't come back from school.I asked the butler about Natsu's past and he speak,

"His Mom died when he was young.His mom always said to him when he was little that if you caught a dove and whispered a word in it,the words will go fly with the doves and will sent to heaven.Natsu's mom requested that if she dies,he'll do it and Natsu promise it."He said seriously.

"Oh.I didn't know about this."I feel sorry now.

Then,Natsu came back with someone.

-