FLUFF

Chapter 11

Note:Happy Christmas Eve

Lucy's POV

next morning at lucy's home..

I shrugged then left the mansion,of course the bed.Poor me!I dressed into school uniform knowing it was Monday today.It's not that I hate school,I just hate that Me and Mr.Bed are being separated while I'm with Ms.Dream.As usual,I get prepared.A usual day,but not until I heard the conversation of two students.

"Wahhh!I'm so excited for that!"Said the girl who passed me with her best friend.

What's 'that'?

"Lucy,what are you dressing tonight?"Levy popped out of nowhere.

"What? Why? "I asked in confusion.

"Prom Night"She answer briefly.

"Oh.I will try to go then"I try to smile.

"What do you mean 'try'?You're definitely going with us!"Levy giggled.
"Favor Lev,Please help me with my looks!"I begged her and did puppy eyes.

"Of course!"with that we entered the classroom.

--Class skipped by lazy author-chan--

-Juvia's house--

"Wow.Melting jelly right there"I said as my eyes traveled and looked down.

"You will be someday"

"Yes.I will"I giggled.

-2 hours:9:30pm-

"This makeup."

"No,this one is best for her!"

"You all are wrong!This one"

They argued with all of the things to be need prepare.I will just yell them to stop and they went back to work.

"Guys.It's getting late.The prom night is 10:00.You guys should definitely go.I'm okay here,I can done this by myself.Believe in me"I said and put up a real grin.

"You sure,Lucy-san?"Juvia asked.

"Yup Juvia."

"Take care"With that,they bid and leave.

-1 hour later-

I couldn't make it to the prom night.I tried to but no.I let out a big sigh and smile while looking at myself in the mirror.I am currently wearing a simple white T-shirt and a checkered mini skirt.

"Need some help"Virgo popped out like magic.

"How do you find me?On who?Why?"I asked.

"No questions for now."I nodded then she grabs the make up and some stuffs while me unfacing the mirror.

"Done.put this gown in"She said and handed me a beautiful gown;It's a pinkisg gown with glitters on the mid-bottom.It had a white lace design on the very top.It's strapless.I just let my hair down.

And Virgo let me road on some fancy car.Which is actually just a silver limousine.

"Have fun"She smiles as I hopped in and seat.

"Yes.Thank you"

Natsu's POV

Ugh.This prom was boring.

I was currently sitting here on some couch,wearing a black tuxedo.I would just drink some.

Then everybody went on the dance floor except me.Gajeel with Levy,Erza with Jellal,Gray and Juvia and  on.Man,I don't even have anyone to dance with.

Then,the doors was opened and revealed a beautiful blonde with her cherry gown.Wait!Blonde!?Lucy!?
Many people paid attention to her.I walked to her.

"May I have this dance?I ask politely then grab her hand and kissed the top of it.She blushes lightly and nodded.

This is actually interesting.