Best Date Ever!

Meghan's POV:

*20 mins later*

I suddenly feel the car stop. "So we're here!" He says. He helps me out, we walk for sometime, I feel sand under my feet so it was obvious we are on a beach. He takes my blind fold off. I see a cute little table with two chairs and to bamboos with flowers curled around it.

Charlie's POV:

I see her face light up. She starts walking towards the table. "Do you like it?" I ask her. She turns around, smiles "I love it Charlie." I smile and walk toward the table and pull up her chair. She sits down. I sit down then I lift the cover off a dish kept in the center of the table. "Pizza!!!" She says with the widest smile in the world. I laugh and take a piece. After dinner we walk on the beach for sometime. Then I get a call form the director of Marvin Gaye "Hello?" I say. "Hey Charlie we need to shoot the last scene for Marvin Gaye, so could you all Meghan and tell her to be in the studio by 10:00 am" "Okay" I say and hang up.

Meghan's POV:

"Who was it?" I ask. "It was the director of Marvin Gaye, he said that we have to be in the studio at 10:00 am so that we can start filming the last scene." "Okay so wanna go home?" I ask. "Yeah, who's house?" "We could go to my house if you want" I say with a naughty look in my eye. "Sure" he says as he giggles. "But this time I'm driving pwese?" I say while makeing puppy dog eyes. "Okay okay miss Trainor" "Yay!" I say. We go in the car I buckle my seat belt and he does the same. Just before I start the car he asks me "So babe did you have a good time?" I peck him on the lips and say "This is the best date ever! Thank you so much Charlie!" "You're welcome beautiful" I start the car and head over to my house.