The fastest morning ever!

Charlie's POV:

I wake up and it's around 8:30 am. I find Meghan's hand on my chest while she is fast asleep. I try to move out as quietly as possible. I grab a towel from her closet and I find a new toothbrush near the sink. I brush my teeth and have a bath. When I come out it's about 9:00. My clothes were scattered around the house so I find them. As soon as I find all my clothes, I head to Meghan's room. When I'm about to step inside I slip on some water with a loud THUD!

Meghan's POV:

I wake up and see Charlie had slipped on some water. I think he just came out from a bath because he was damp and shirtless. "Hey babe, sorry I didn't mean to wake you up" he said in a guilty tone. "Oh no problem! What is the time?" I ask him. "Its 9:15" he said. "Oh okay, WAIT WHAT?!" I say like the world was coming to an end "Don't we have to be at the studio at 10?! I say. "Holy! Sh*t! I totally forgot!" I quickly jump out of bed and run to the bathroom brush my teeth and take a shower while Charlie changed into some of Ryan's old clothes that he didn't even know he had. I quickly came out and checked the time, it was 9:30. "Charlie could you please make the breakfast while I change? " I say "Sure what would you like to eat?" he said "Just a scrbled egg and 2 slices of toast" "Okay" he said and ran down to make some. I picked up a navy blue t-shirt and black leggings, I put them on got my glasses when I got down, I saw 2 plates of scrambled eggs and some toast, we ate as fast as we could. It was ready 9:40! When we finished, I just filled some water in the plates and ran outside, "Hey Charlie, I think we should not tell anyone about us yet" I say, "Okay" "Thanks, so I'll take my car and you take yours" "okay" he said, I kissed him on his cheek, we got into our cars, and drove like our life depended on it. We parked our car and finally reached the studio, "HAHA! With 5 mins to spare!" Charlie says while gasping for breath. I shake my head while I sweat like it's a 100 degrees. "Ah! Charlie, Meghan you guys made it,  catch your breath and go get changed, I'll explain what you guys have to do in the last scene when you come" says the director, we both go in our dressing rooms.

A/N: Hey guys! Hope u r enjoying the book! Thanks for all the recent votes and reads. Follow my instagram @mtrain_facts. Leave me some feedback on how I can improve/ any ideas on what you would like to read next. Good night! 💜