Chapter 9

Disclaimer: I own nothing all rights belong to Richelle Mead

Tasha

My plan was perfect, yet I should not have assumed that everything would go according to plan. Especially when it comes to Rose all she had to do was leave yet again she had to play the hero. As Victoria ran out of the bedroom, I had managed to get free of Rose as she pulled my hair with strength I never knew she possessed.

The gun had not landed far as I quickly picked it up and aimed it directly at her as she sat on the floor holding her right hand to her cheek.

"Why are you doing this Tasha why do you what me gone so badly. Do you feel that everyone will forgive you?"

Screaming at her in fury, why is she trying to talk to me about my family she knows nothing.

Out of despair, I started shouting at her with such enraged tone to my voice.

"This is nothing about forgiveness, this is about you and you only, and first you turn up out of the blue. Making Carly want to focus on making your life a misery, therefore neglecting our friendship whilst yes I enjoyed hurting you and seeing you suffer. I needed my best friend, where we used to shop and go out she became more distant."

"Well I have news for you Tasha, that's not a true friend and you well rid of her we all our"

"It is not just that you stupid bitch, it's my parents and then you just had to make My Dimka Like you when he liked me. If you just walk away and never come back then things can go back to normal"

Rose started to stand as I yelled at her to stay where she is, her hands stayed by her side.

Her face showed signs of tears rolling down her cheeks, for just a moment a wave of guilt rushed through me. This never lasted as I started getting irritated as she starts talking nervously, to me.

"Tasha you really think I wanted to come here to live here, one day I was with my friends at my school where I lived in Montana. Only for Abe to turn up, march me away, and bring me here to find out that my Mom died. For over a year, I been depressed not, to mention being mentally and physically abused. Until Dimitri and the rest of the Belikov, family came into my life over eight months ago. They have reminded me what it's like to have love and people who care about you."

Cutting Rose of from speaking once again, laughing sarcastically to her heart felt speech.

"Really, do you what me to feel sorry for you bitch because I don't. You speak off, as you know everything about life. Yeah your mum died but you seem to get everything handed to you on a plate"

This was getting boring and from the sirens outside, I knew that I had to get out of here. Therefore, when Rose tried to talk again I fired my gun not caring about the consequences.

Then everything went black and I felt nothing.

AN: Here is a quick chapter from Tasha's point of view. Thank you to everyone who reviewed and is still following, this story and added this story to his or her favourites. I must say sorry again for the lack of updates. As I have mentioned before I am battling with an ongoing illness and I try to update when I can. Thank you for staying with this story it means a lot to me that people are still interested in this story and my writing.

I have a question would it be better if I stuck with shorter chapters rather long chapters. As I may be able to update quicker if the chapters are shorter.

Katy

AN: DISCLAMIER I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING,AS VAMPIRE ACADEMY BELONGS TO RICHELLE MEAD!