Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Rose's point of view

Four days later

"I am so glad to be getting out of this place comrade. Although it does feel like home"

Dimitri, chuckled lightly as he pushed my wheelchair out of the hospital.

"Oh, Roza you do not how happy I am that you are coming home. But if you rather I can turn the chair around".

"No I'm good you do and I might not let you kiss me for the rest of the day" Dimitri didn't reply in words but chuckled again murmuring.

"My Roza"

Reaching the short distance to where the car was, I had time to think about the last few days. The reunion with Lissa and Christian was the highlight. Being able to forget about the shooting and being able to feel truly happy since my Moms accident.

My heart ached at the pained look on Christian's face when Lissa brought him to visit me. Poor Christian has been through so much in his life. Both he and Lissa are going to make such a great couple. That's when I thought why they did not come along with Dimitri.

Nevertheless, I was pulled out of my thoughts by Dimitri pulling out of the carpark and whilst putting on the radio.

"So Comrade where are going, as I am starving"

"Well I was not supposed to say anything but as your party didn't go as planned we are going to Lissa's hotel where she is arranging a party with Mama and her parents."

That's when I cut him short and blurted out a load of questions.

"When did Lissa's parents get here"?

"Is Jill and Andre with them"?

"What the hell I am going to wear comrade"

"One question at time Roza I've been all told that is being taken care off and yes all of her family are here."

Yawning loudly I could feel myself becoming tired, that's when Dimitri suggested that I sleep the rest of the way.

Shutting my eyes I felt slightly nervous and excited at what Lissa has in store for me.

Lissa points of view

Staying at the nicest hotel in Lexington had its perks and that's why I decided to have a party for Rose. Who is getting out of the hospital today after spending 4 days in the hospital following the incident with Tasha?

Nevertheless, I still can't get over the reunion it feels like it was all one big dream. For the past two years, I never expected this to happen. That's why I was so happy to be having a party as we never got the chance to celebrate coming together again.

Christian was also pleased to have the distraction, as he has mostly been with his Aunt and Uncle. He has not really talked that much about what happened.

My little sister Jill who is 10 know is so excited about seeing Rose she idolises her. Looking at my watch,I gasped as it seems that the time has flown bye. It was nearly 4 o clock and Rose and the rest of my surprise guests would be arriving at 7.

"Lissa"

"Lissa"

"Lissa"

I was deep in my thoughts when I didn't realise Christian standing in front of me.

"You ok babe?"

"I am fine, I was just thinking if there was anything else that needs doing."

"Everything is perfect all, so I suggest that you go and have a nice bath chill out and relax. Mason text me he, Eddie and the rest of the surprise guests are checked in at their hotel. All you have to do is look forward to spending some time with your best friend."

Christian pulled me into his embrace and kissed me slowly. My arms wrapped around his neck, reluctantly I pulled away.

"Hmm I've got a better idea, let's go to room"

Christian's blue eyes took on a hint of mischief and pulled away from my embrace to take my left hand into his right one.

"That seems like a good idea dear to me," he said as he leads the way to his room where for a while we got lost in each other.

Mason's point of view

It's really surreal that after all this time Eddie and a few others are about to see and surprise are old friend Rose Hathaway.

For as long as I can remember I had the biggest crush on her, not that she noticed but that didn't matter to me.

She was not the one for me, my girlfriend whom I met back at school Camilla is the love of my life. Rose was always the life and soul of the party. She was the star at school with a voice of an angel expected to do great things.

So when she disappeared our school was not the same but as time went to a lot of people Rose Hathaway was a distant memory.

Imagine my surprise when Lissa came to us and said she found Rose. Eddie,Adrian, and a few others from Rose's group of former friends, including myself jumped at the chance to see our Rosie again.

Off cause, we had to get permission from our parents to come. Mine were initially hesitant to let me go but when they found out that Lissa's parents along with Rose's foster mother. They agreed, Lissa sent out messages to say that we had to dress smart and in a suit.

"Dude you ready to go, the others are waiting for us in the lobby." Eddie my best friend shouted by the front door.

"Alright I'm coming," I said checking my suit on last time than Ed and I made our way silently to the hotel lobby.

Adrian Ivashkov and his girlfriend Sydney Sage. Along with other good friends Mia and Aaron along of a few others whom we came with.

We're impatiently waiting for me it seems that I had taken a little longer than I had planned , Adrian couldn't resist saying something.

"Jesus Mason you took your time,I know you want to look like me,but you will reach my level of perfection"

Jokingly I gave him the finger as I knew he was taking the mick.

"Mr Ashford I hope we are going to be on our best behaviour this evening," said our singing teacher Alberta who was standing behind me. Making me jump with fright.

Which caused Adrian to let a small laugh.

"Adrian that goes for you for you as well," Alberta said and that's when I knew that she was our chaperone whilst we were staying here for the next couple of days.

"Alberta why are you here, please do not tell us that our parents sent you to watch us" Adrian whined.

" I am here because I was invited, enough chit chat we are going to be late, besides your parents may have had concerns about letting you go, somewhere alone," Miss Alberta explained to all of us.

Walking outside the hotel, was a huge limousine.

One by one we all got inside leaving me the last one to get in. Shutting the door leaving me sitting next Eddie.

As the limo pulled away. I was nervous yet excited to see Rose.