Ch. 1

Okay, yes, took a long time to publish another story, but it was all for the best for the story. Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dark's POV

"Damn, that was the longest battle ever!"  If that green bastard didn't have so many fairies on him he would've been toast. Walking around my woods released some irritation, but I felt like I was being followed. I don't know who it was so I teleported behind them. "Stalking a person without cause is very rude and be seen as creepy." What I saw when I looked down at who was spying on me I couldn't tell who it was. "Hey, I'm talking to you!" I went to reach for them, but we both fell out of the tree.

By the end of hitting branches and the dirt with the spy. My back hit the ground hard but my face was in between something soft, I reached one of my hands up to touch it. When I squeezed it I heard a female groan, "I get it now. You're one of those fan-girls trying to get with the famous Dark Link!" I start laughing.

That's when I felt pain in my crotch and begun to hold myself. "THAT HURT! YOU BITCH!" I couldn't even begin to explain how bad it hurt, but the pain stop just as a felt a cold object pierce where my heart would've been. "You just tried to kill the king of darkness..." I began to tsk at her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reader's POV

How just how is he still alive?! I jumped away as fast as I could, as I looked him over, he just got up like everything was fine. He pulled my dagger out of his chest like nothing. "I have never seen this type of blade before, is it like a family heirloom?" He looked at me as I glared, I couldn't believe he was fine. It must be a doppelganger, that's right.

I dashed to grab my dagger, but I was immediately pinned to the floor with my own weapon pointed at the back of my heart. "Now, either you cooperate and talk or I'll just have to take you under custody." I bent backwards, my legs wrapping around his neck and slamming his face to the ground. I ran away before I could be caught again, Master Ghirahim will be very displeased.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dark's POV

She knows how to fight, hmmm.... I looked at my hand, she forgot her dagger. No matter, I highly doubt this was the last I am going to see of my cute little assassin. I am looking forward to it now, I look over the design of the weapon as I walk home. "(First Intial of first and last name)? What could they stand for?" Smiling to myself as I head home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Narrator's POV

(Y/n) had reached the mansion her master lived in. She only could prepare herself now, she reached her master's chambers. "How did my little monster do killing her target?" He had taken this girl in and trained her since a young age to kill anybody he told her to. She had failed on this one, as she knelt down she apologized. "I am sorry Master Ghirahim, I-" Silence filled the room as a stinging sensation grew on her cheek.

"You come back to disappoint me! You come back to me, to insult all my work I put into you! Training you to kill all who stand in my way and you return weak and with no prize in hand!" He had kicked her in the chest causing her to fly and hit the wall, "The next time you return I want Dark Link's head on a plate. Go and disgust me no longer!"

She bowed to his command and left without another word to him. "I will kill him." Leaving into the woods once more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope that was worth the wait. LOL