Chapter 6

For the long long wait, I apologize. I have been so busy and I didn't get back on to my account till recent. When I saw all my notifications and they were all about updating I felt heartbroken, I am soo sorry again. I will not have you suffer any longer. I know I have failed in my promises in the past, but no longer. I will update my stories EVERY last day of the month. You all have my word. Thank you so much.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vio's POV

He had better done what I asked, I escaped from the group while everyone was busy doing village chores. Obviously, I sent a letter previously just to anounce when I do get there. Once I was at the door of Dark's house I knocked with the base of my fist. By the fifth type I hit the door it had open, I scoffed, "Were you sleeping? I told you I was-" I looked, it was the girl, "Sorry, thought Dark opened the door. Now I feel bad I mistook you for that lazy ass." She smiled and invited me in and started telling me how he was sleeping but it was her fault. I laughed, "I see, so you put him to sleep? How lucky he is." A puff of smoke went off as her face was covered in red and she started to stutter.

I laughed, "I'm joking doll. You should have seen your reaction." I kissed her hand and then we were interuptted, "Vio." I felt as daggers were aiming for my head, so I smirked. "What timing Dark! I was just about to suggest me and (Y/n) go and hang out. Maybe even put my moves on her and convince her to go out with me." I looked at him boiling with anger, but seeing as (Y/n) is here he kept his calm.

"Sorry Vio," Dark started, "I can't let you take her from here. She's mine." I swung my arm around her shoulder, seeing how it pissed him off as I got closer. "Is that true doll? You rather have him?" I fake a hurt look. (Y/n) stumbled from me, "Look, Vio, it's not like I like you I do." She rubbed her arm, Dark looked pissed and was not able to see her face. "But as a friend, I-"

There was a burst of laughter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dark's POV

"Oh my god! You just got friend-zone! Haha! Serves you right!" I couldn't help,but rub it in. "I mean, I'm not saying I like anyone that way either." My laugh stops as she says that looking at me. "Of course you do me. You just haven't accepted it." I hugged her as I glared at Vio and mouthed "MINE". Vio shrugged and talked to me forgetting everything that had transpired just a minute ago.

"So is it gone? Completely, so he doesn't find it?" he had such a serious tone. I looked at (Y/n) and nodded. "No matter what he won't find it, it's hidden so well that the guard keeping it safe doesn't even know he's guarding it." Vio seemed pissed now, "How is he to protect the broken blade if they don't know about it!?" My eyes glowed and my face turned to shadows, "Idoit! Think! If they know it's possible they could rat it out! That's why only I know where it is." I turn normal after, "Don't question me when it was because of me you have free will and it was me that you came to." Vio shook of anger and fear.

He had scoffed at me, "Fine, I will be on my way then." He walked out of my house. Good, didn't want him sticking around anyway. I looked at (Y/n) and she looked at me with a deadpanned look, "What?" I smiled. She sighed and walked away, "Men and their testosterone." Rolling her eyes and walked into the kitchen making food. Who even knew she was such a badass cook! One second the food is whole the next it's diced and sliced, she was almost invisible with how quick she was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it was short, I will make it longer next time. ^.^'