Ch. 4

Dark's POV

Smiling I walk to a secret room and with the most beautiful creature to walk this universe. "Dark, where are we going?" She was the cutest thing ever, sadly she hasn't gotten over her water fear, at least she wouldn't freak out with a water gun.... I had blindfolded her so she doesn't freak out at the first sight. Opening the doors, "Here stay here and don't remove the blindfold until you hear my okay."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reader's POV

I couldn't help it with so much curiosity, so pulling the the fabric covering my eyes off a little I can't help my breath hitch. Standing in front of me is Dark, taking off his shirt, turning to me letting me glance over his body. You could see his muscle, but they weren't obvious. My heart raced faster and face heated to the brink of passing out. "I told you no removing till I say so." His voice took me out of my trance, seeing his sinister yet alluring smirk, "Your punishment."

I swallowed ready for anything, but he picked me up, dropping my guard. He walks and when I look it's...a pool? WAIT! "No, no time to wait." Before jumping in. "DARK! PLEASE! GET US OUT!" I clung onto him... I... wasn't drowning? Opening my eyes Dark convinced me I was fine, "See (Y/n)? You're fine as long as you're with me." Letting go he held me up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dark's POV

After a while she wanted to swim by herself with me sitting on the edge to watch her. I laid down knowing she'd be alright, that's when I felt eyes on me. "Do you want to check out my body again?" Smirking. That's when I heard something I didn't expect, "Why would I? I'm not interested in men." I looked up, shit... Vio... "Sorry, Barney. I thought it was my girl. She just can't help herself most of the time. What do you want?"

"I want that broken blade piece buried so green won't find it. I like my life on the outside. Plus, we had a deal." Rolling my eyes, sighing, "Yeah,yeah Vio. I'll do it." Then (Y/N) gets out of the pool dripping and her teeth chattering. It was adorable. "I-I-I d-done n-n-now..." Shivering, I grabbed a towel and wrapped her in it tightly. "(Y/n) this is my friend Vio, Vio this is my girl (Y/n)."

She had blueish-purple lips as she smiled, "H-how do y-y-you d-do?" Vio smiled back, but it made me uncomfortable... "Well, now I know why Dark is failing in our agreement." Grabbing her hand and kissing it, growling at him I hear her laugh. So I got in the middle of them facing (Y/n), "Yeah, yeah, yeah. We get it Vio, I'll get on it. And isn't there a dinosaur costume you should be dancing in right now?"

"Rude and no I am not, but I do have to go. I will come again to see if our agreement is met and until then, farewell Dark, and (Y/n)~." Waving goodbye to us. Damn that fucking nerve of him. I said my girl, MY girl...."Dark?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reader's POV

Dark was gripping me tightly as I heard growling rumble in his chest, it was warm, but it started to hurt, "Dark?" Gaining his focus on me, his features became calm and smug once again. "He left cause he knew I'd kick his butt for touching what's mine." Laughing at what he was saying, yeah, I guess I am his now. Surprising him when I hugged him, "Of course, I am." I couldn't see his face but his heart pounded wildly. When it clicked in my head... I was hugging this man...and he was shirtless....with muscle....Damn....