Ch. 2

Reader's POV

"I have to kill him. I can't disappoint him again." I reached for my weapon, I couldn't find it. Did I? Ugh, that bastard must have it. Crap, now it just got more complicated. I walked into a village hidden within the forest. There was one place that was allowed to only dark elves. The Veil, it was a place where we ran to if we needed weapons. "Ah, (Y/n), what brings you here?"

"I need a weapon that can kill fast. Something light enough to carry. I need to kill someone and I can't return till the deed is done." The salesman nods and goes to the back room. "Who do you need to kill this time around? Must be pretty tough if you need something other than your blade." I loathed the name, even thinking of it.

"Master Ghirahim told me that my target's name is Dark Link." That's when I heard an avalanche of stuff fall down in the back room. "Is it some big deal or something Mr. Grae?" Hearing him clean up already confirmed he was okay. "He sent you to your death (Y/n), that is the king of darkness! The lord everyone in this forest fears."

"Not me, if I am told to kill this man then no title shall scare me away from my duty." The salesman laughed and gave me some weapons, a bow, blow-dart mechanism, and a sword. "Good luck (Y/n)!" He said as I left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Narrator's POV

She had left, even more prepared then before. Pulling out a compass she followed the arrow, this was a enchanted compass which was spell-connected to her dagger. She couldn't think of taking any breaks she had to finish this. Following the arrow (Y/n) came across a castle, larger than what Ghirahim lived in. It was almost beautiful.

She climbed up a tree and sat on a branch, watching through a window she spot her target. He had been starring at her dagger, (Y/n) pulled out the blow-dart mechanism and put a instant poison dart in. She took a breath and shot it at him, the window broke as the dart hit the man's neck. Confused at the pinching feeling he pulled out the dart. He was out like a light after that.

(Y/n) jumped from the branch through the window, looking at the body she rolled him over on his back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reader's POV

"I don't know what the salesman means, that was easy. Now to finish it." Unsheathing my sword, raising it above my head, and slashed clear for his neck. My blade however stopped, I tried to pull away. Looking at the other end of my blade his hand was holding it so tightly, but then it shaddered right in front of my eyes.

All I could do is tremble, not in fear, but in anger. This bastard stole my dagger and broke my sword! I looked at him as he stood up, the dart should've kept him down. He was laughing too, he was laughing at me. "Your face! Haha! Your face was priceless! When I broke your- Haha!" I couldn't take it anymore, now was the time I had to take a physical approach.

As he laughed I kicked him in the face, "SHUT UP!" He surely did that when he hit a table and a empty flower pot got stuck on his head. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dark's POV

As I was stuck in the flower pot it was quiet, then I tried getting the damn thing off. It was then I heard laughter, it was really cute in a way. I took off the pot and this girl was laughing at me, tears swelling up in her eyes. "You have a nice laugh." I don't know why, but the air felt easier. "Your head! Haha! Was stuck!" She then fell down to the ground, sitting across from me.

"May I ask why you tracked me down and tried to kill me?" The girl shut up after that, shaking her head. "I can't, or else my master will punish me." A master? Hm, so she is sent out to kill me because of an order? Thinking about this, in the corner of my eye I see her pick up the dagger. "How about we make a game out it kay?"

"Fine, I would like to return home as soon as possible though." I didn't want her to go home though. "Let's make the game a month. If you win, you get to go home with a corpse as your prize, my corpse. But, if I win you have to change master's and live under me. Deal?" The girl contemplated, first looking worried but then sure of herself. "Deal, you won't even last till the end month." We smiled and shook hands.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yup, this is longer, by a little bit. XP