Prologue

The war all started hundreds of years ago. The 7 packs of US were at peace and thriving. The Blue Moon, Red Creek, and Black Iris Packs were the biggest and strongest. The Clear Skies Pack was equally as strong but remain aloof and did not boast as much as the others, which led them to believe that the Clear Skies Pack was weaker. The Greenland Pack worked closely with the Black Iris as they were neighbors and held a closer friendship than the other packs. Gold Crescent and Silver Ice were brother packs and usually sided with each other as most families do. This was because even though most packs hold numerous wolves, these brother packs always were smaller then the other packs and continued to combine their strength against the others. The packs were at such peace they had even started a friendly competition amongst each other. A wereolympics. Much like the human Olympics, the wereolympics had a team of each pack that competed in various challenges. But this all changed once SHE visited. She was an unknown woman among the packs, nobody in the country knew who she was. One by one the woman visited each of the leaders' lands and they all fell for her. Or at least that is what was common knowledge. She continued her love affairs with each of the leaders for the next 3 years until the next Olympics. Where she then revealed to all her lovers how they each had fallen for her and believed her to be their mate. Jealous rage clouded their judgement as each man fought to claim her as his. The woman backed off as the men fought between each other letting them each declare war for her heart. Blue Moon, Red Creek and Black Iris became apparent as the superpowers of the war, and inexplicably the Clear Skies Pack declined the war. For some reason their leader was unaffected by the charms of the woman and built barriers on the edge of his territory. The Greenland Pack backed up Black Iris as believing that the oldest pack should have the woman as their Luna and wishing to keep peace with their neighbors. The Gold Crescent and Silver Ice Packs knew they had no hope to win the war, even if they teamed up. So they backed away and bided their time to strike...

The woman soon left just as she mysteriously shown up. The leaders' rage was infuriated to even higher levels as they each thought the other had kidnapped her or ran her away. With this new found blinding anger war ensued for the next hundred years, each generation hating the other pack more and more. As neighbors killed fathers, mothers, brothers and sisters the hatred was never able to fully die. As soon as a peaceful generation was born something happened to spark back the rage their forefathers knew. Now, in modern times will one girl be the end to this vicious cycle? Will she be able to finally bring peace back to the packs and stop this unnecessary blood shed? All will be revealed soon...