Chapter 4

The next morning, I woke up feeling bright eyed and bushy tailed.

Bushy tailed?

'Hush Zira. You're such a smart-ass'

As I ran downstairs after throwing on a pair of jeans with a tank top and a light jacket I looked through the pantry for a little snack for my math class. My math teacher thought it would a good idea to bring a little snack with us just in case we got hungry. He said most teachers understand if we aren't too loud and it isn't too big of a distraction. I finally found some granola bars and ran to the school bus as I yelled good bye to my dad.

"Hey wait don't forget your brother!" My dad quickly yelled back.

"Jr come on!!" I yelled towards our house as I saw my little brother stumble through the front door.

I usually help him get ready but I was too preoccupied thinking about my day. I got to the bus and politely asked the bus driver to wait another minute as my brother ran to the bus. He was only ten years old so he hadn't shifted yet. Which made him even more clumsy then he probably would be then when he would get his wolf. Since my mom wasn't in the picture much I took over at helping around the house and helping my little brother work through his life of being a ten-year-old. You wouldn't think it would be so mellow dramatic but apparently for him being the Beta's son all eyes are on him. And even though my dad can be cool at times he expected a lot out his kids, especially my brother.

Although I'm the oldest, my brother will be the one to inherit the Beta position since, of course, I'm a girl. Which I don't mind too much so I try to help my brother out with his training and school work. The poor kid gets stressed out so easily I feel bad for him, he doesn't have the most self confidence in himself and so gets really bummed out when he messes up. We head to the school once my brother gets on and once we get there I immediately sense my mate nearby.

He's close but I'll let you figure out the rest.

'Why can't you help a girl out?'

Because you're a werewolf? Now go find our mate.

'Extra bossy this morning, are we?'

"Guess who?" A guy's voice asked behind me. I soon felt the famous tingles as his hands covered my eyes. I couldn't help a little smile creep onto my face as I turned around to see my mate. "Hey you didn't guess!" Will exclaimed.

"Well I already knew who it was." I chuckled as I gave Will a hug.

"It doesn't seem that your mad at me anymore." Will raised his eyebrows and I just shrugged in response.

"Hey, my dad wanted to have you and your parents over for dinner tonight. You think you guys can make it?" I asked hesitantly. I wanted him to come over but I was pretty nervous about his parents.

"Yeah sure," He replied, "but um... do you mind if my two sisters come with? They would probably get upset if I didn't bring them with."

I never heard he had sisters? I wonder why we never heard about them before?

'Hmm I don't know but I guess we will find out.'

"Yeah bring your sisters. The more the merrier." I replied with a smile.

His shoulders sagged down as if he was holding his breath. "I'm glad you agreed, my sisters can be a handful sometimes." He chuckled as he gave me a little kiss on my forehead.

"I'm sure everything will be fine. I just hope my brother and dad don't embarrass me too much."

"What about your mom?" My face instantly fell. I knew I should tell my mom, she would love to meet Will but her and my dad don't always get along and I wanted to make a good impression on his family.