Chapter 3

Authors Note: So, until I finish with my plans for publishing, I'm going to be putting this story back up. Hope you guys enjoy it.

I stood behind my mate and gave a feral growl to announce my presence. He immediately tensed up and turned around. The bitch who was currently trying to dry hump my mate, glared at me.

"What do you want pup? Can't you see I'm busy with my boyfriend?" she snarled back at me.

"Wait no, that's what I came...", William started to say but I didn't give him the chance.

I snarled and instantly grabbed the girl by her neck and pushed her into the wall. I bared my canines as pieces of the wall crumbled a little behind her, "He is MY MATE! Now get lost and if you ever look at him again I will rip your eyeballs out!" She let a low growl come from under my hand and I just squeezed harder until her eyes started to bulge a little. "Do you understand?" My eyes narrowed at her, just begging her to say one more thing so I could rip her throat out.

"ENOUGH! This is not the place!" William roared at us with his tone laced heavily with his Alpha command. I resisted the urge to instantly obey an Alpha command, which he soon let out a low growl saying, "Let her go Samantha."

"Fine. I'm done with this now anyways." I replied and stalked back towards the buses. Hoping they were still here because I did not want to ride with William anymore.

"Where are you going?" He asked as I pushed through the doors to the court yard.

"I'm going to catch a bus!"

"I thought I said earlier that you were going to ride with me?"

"Well I changed my mind!" I heard him sigh behind me as he attempted to grab my wrist.

"Wait, that wasn't what you think it was."

"I don't care. I'm going home. And NOT with YOU."

"LOOK AT ME!" He roared yet again at me in his Alpha tone. I turned to face him just to amuse his Alpha ego. He sighed as I finally listened to him, "Now that wasn't what you think. She was an old fling but she is the jealous type. I didn't want her to suddenly see us together and think it would be OK to attack you."

I cut him off saying, "I could have taken care of myself thank you!"

"I'm not FINISHED!" He roared at me again.

If he keeps roaring at us we might have to teach him a lesson next...

'Hush Zira.'

He continued on his little speech, "...it's my job to protect you so I wanted to deal with it before time. But now everything is settled, not the way I intended but it's fine. Now let me take you home cause all the buses are gone now."

"Fine." I gave him a curt reply because even though I wanted to be near him, I was still mad at him. We walked back to the parking lot in silence. I was still pissed off about what happened but it was over for now. But I couldn't shake the feeling that this wasn't going to be the last time I heard from that girl.

I jumped in his old pickup and gave him a look; most Alphas love to flaunt their status by having the newest and best things. He just shrugged and said that he loved trucks and this is his first one.

'Well at least he isn't high maintenance.'

He seems to be more practical and down to earth.

'Yes, but for how long? He hasn't inherited all of the wealth yet. But we will see.'

He drove me to my house, which I had no clue how he knew; he just did, and we said our goodbyes. They weren't long because I was still pissed with him and he was trying to give me a little space. I walked into my house and yelled out, "Dad!!! I'm home!!! We need to talk like NOW!" My dad ran out of his study with a concerned look.