#2- Girls vs. Reaper

It was just a normal day in the HQ. Actually, it was a slow day. Nobody had missions and everyone was just trying to past the time. You were sitting in your room playing on your tablet and heard the dreaded words of your edgelord.

"Die, die, die,!!"

Hearing this, you jumped off of your bed and bolted to the sound of the angry man. When you arrived to the employee common area you stopped, dead in tracks. Your brain took it's sweet time processing what was going on.
The Overwatch girls were all around Reaper with flowers. Mei and D.va managed to put flowers on Reaper, mainly pink ones.

"Aww, you look so cute". D.va stated.

"Die, die, die...."

"She's right; you don't look so scary anymore." Mei said.

Oh, no... Telling Gabe that he doesn't look scary is a death wish.

"What......did... You... Just..... Say?"

As on que, he took out his shotguns but he felt a hand removing the flower from his hood. He looked down at you and tilted his head.

"(Y/N)? What are you doing?" D.va asked. "You ruined the fun!"

"If by fun you mean saved you from death, then yeah, sorry." Everyone was staring at you because, well, you were never sarcastic.

"Okay? Sorry..." Mei said.

"Come on, Gabe. Let's get the petals off of the suit." Grabbing his arm you two left, leaving the agents in awe and shock as of what happend. Gabe will get revenge but for now, he will just sit patiently and wait for you to finish cleaning him up, he hates all the touching but allows it because he knows you only do it because you love him.