#12: Essential NPC

Video games were always a part of your life.

Your aunt bought you your first game and gaming soon leached itself onto you.

From classics like Mario and Sonic to games like Skyrim and Oblivion, you loved them all.

Currently, in your room, there was a loud noise made by you that confused innocent people who happened to walk by.

"Fun Ro Dah!"

For some reason, every line your character said, you repeated it out loud in your own voice.

Role playing was essential to you and really made you dive into the story of the game.

You were so focused on the screen that you didn't notice your favorite EdgeLord™.

He watched in disbelief. The always tidy and neat girl was on the floor sitting Indian style. She wore a hoodie and sweatpants that matched, hair messy, every pimple out in the open on her face- as if he wasn't sure if he was looking at the right girl.

"No! Delphine, I will not do that! To Oblivion with you, you milk drinker!"

After a few more minutes, Gabriel looked at the screen while she was saving.

'How in hell's as did she clock over 7,000 hours in that game? When?!' he just couldn't believe it.

"So, this is what your free time is spent on."

You jerked your head in his direction and scoffed.

"So? While you smoke and reload guns, I slay dragons and shout at random things. What did you think I do? Spend my time looking good for you? Joore mey..."

"So, what's this game about?"

And just like that he joined her on the floor. You smiled knowing he won't judge you for gaming and you began explaining Skyrim lore to him.

Eventually, he made a character as well and started playing.

Well, unlike many others on your life, your true love is an essential NPC and a part of your adventure.

Now of you go, the world needs saving and with Reaper, you don't need a knight on an undead horse.

(Whoever gets all the references, will become my favorite person ever.)

-Buggle