#6- For DragonVengence- part 1/3

Overwatch is dead.
Nobody is left and the base is destroyed. The heroes, your friends, left and who knows how they are doing but then again, who cared about how you were doing?

You were left with nothing, no food, water, shelter... It was nightfall and you were starving. Finding an enterance in the base you slowly and carefully entered. Talon agents are still around here but you can't see or hear them. You walked around trying to find something to eat or drink when you heard something that sounded like heavy breathing. You turned around to the sound but being so weak, you past out.

When you woke up, you didn't know where you were. Surely it wasn't the base and it was darker than the the base.

You tried getting up but everything started to spin.

"Stop it. You're too weak too move. Just rest." a voice said.

The air was thick and whoever was in the room made a creepy atmosphere.

"Who are you and where am I."

A long pause took place and you sighed. Thinking that the presence was gone.

"You're at my hideout. Now shut up and eat something."

From the corner of your eye, you saw a spiked hand placing a tray next to you. On the tray were a glass of water, a bread slice with butter and an apple.

You looked up at the thing who gave you the tray and were faced with a mask and a hood.

"Who are you?" you asked again.

He sighed and kneeled infront of you. He took his mask of and you were looking at your friend, boss, crush, universe- Gabriel Reyes.

"Gabriel... You're alive!" Finally, somebody was okay.

"Ahha, now eat your food, shower and don't leave. Since I saved you, it wouldn't kill you to clean my place up a bit."

You looked at him in shock. Yeah, he looked like Gabriel but he was nothing like him. What happened? Well it was up to you to figure it out.

He put his mask back on and left. You heard the door being looked and you sighed, looking around.

'Better get started... But first, food.' you thought. 'This is gonna be a long day.'