#7- For darkfirewolflove58

#1- That time of the month

Something was wrong.
You were angry, hungry, whiny and above all, moody. Reaper had no idea what the heck was wrong with you. All he knows is that he came to his room and found you sitting on his bed, in his hoodie and your underwear. Your hair was tied in a messed up... Let's call it a bun and you were crying.

"Y/N, baby girl... What's wrong? Are you alright, princess?" he cooed. You looked up at him and spread your arms to him. He picked you up and you wrapped your arms around his shoulders. He sat down with you in his lap.

"Sweetheart, what's wrong?" he tryed again, softly. He was always soft when you were sad or crying. He knew you were emotional and really fragile.

"I ate four chocolate bars and I am fat... But I want more!!! I can't stop eating and I'm so fat!!!!!" you cried in his shoulder.

"Baby, you are beautiful. You aren't fat. You have some chubby parts but I like having something to grasp at night."

You looked up at him"But I wanna be slim like D.Va."

He looked at you with a b*tch face. "Y/N... You are perfect. Now, here." he gave you a tablet, his judging from the skull on the back. "Listen to that song where a girl sings about a bass or something like that and I will go buy you more chocolate."

You smiled at him and watched as he was walking out.

"Oh, and Y/N? Sex works better than working out so... Keep that in mind." he winked at you and left.

You were sleeping when he came back and he kissed you on the cheek. Reaper left you at peace and went to train his shooting.

You were awoken by a text message from Mercy. The text was a picture on a bullseye target with bullet holes that formed a heart. You smiled and noticed a drug store bag.

Inside were your favorite chocolate bars, tampons and pads, baby wipes, aloe vera and... Condoms. Well, that is why Reaper can't go shopping. But he tries and you love him for it.