I Have To Know

Here is Chapter 5. I'm soooo sorry I haven't been updating. I've been busy but here it is. I hope you like it. I enjoyed writing it. Tell me what you think.

Enjoy. <|:•) (witch face)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 5

I woke up with my face in a wall. Oh wait, walls don't breath, or snore, or hold you, so no, definitely not a wall. Hold up! What am I missing here?

Okay let's put it together. There is a very shirtless male personal, who's face I cannot see in the position I'm in, he is holding me very tightly, as if I'm going to disappear. Well then. I try and look up at his face but I just end up with my face smashed up against a firm broad chest. He starts to wake up and loosen his grip but does not let me go. I push away from his chest to breathe some air that doesn't have an intoxicating feeling that comes with it.

"Good morning," says a gruff, husky voice.

"Morning?" I half question/ half responded.

All of the sudden his arms flew off of me and he basically fell off my bed.

I look down at him then at the door. All five of my brothers and Chris were standing there looking extremely intimidating. I just shrug, get out of bed, help Emrik off the floor, and then drag him downstairs through the death glares of all six men.

"Good morning Naki. Good morning Naki's boyfriend." Tangellah says setting plates of food in front of us.

"He's not my boyfriend!"

"I'm not her boyfriend!"

We muttered at the same time, blushing crimson.

"Uhuh, sure... Tell me how that works out for you two." She said throwing us a suspicious look.

I glanced at Emrik, who was to busy stuffing his face with food to notice me looking over at him. I turned back to my food shaking my head and scoffing at the ridiculous thought of us together. Well, would it be ridiculous? Would it be so hard to imagine? In a way yes, yes it would. Because if I became part of the group I would definitely not be able to picture it.

He must have heard me scoff because now he was looking at me while chewing his food, slowly. I decide to ignore him and finish my food.

***

Later that day I was sitting in my brother's office playing in his big leather swivel chair. I had to stop because I was getting to dizzy. When the world stop spinning uncontrollably, I started snooping through all of his stuff. I don't know what I was looking for but I needed to find something.

I started opening drawers and moving stuff around. The lowest drawer on his desk was locked. Now my mission is to find the key.

"If I was a key where would I be..." I pondered aloud to no one in particular.

"In the pencil holder!" I say dumping the contents onto the desk. No key.

I started looking in the drawers again. Nothing. I picked up a picture of Kato and I when we were younger. I felt tape on the back.

"Now why is there tape on the back?" I wondered.

After flipping it around, I found the key.

"Bingo," I state as I untape the key and shove it into the lock.

Pulling the drawer open I recognize the contents immediately. It's the necklace box. There is only one left. The Disholy power. I open the box. I could feel the daunting sense of evil. I have to know.

"Sorry guys. I need to do this on my own anyway," I said as if they were here.

I picked up the necklace and put it on. The power swelled inside me. The necklace began to glow a mysterious purple. A shape was forming in mid air. What is happening? The form became clearer. It was a sword. My sword.

The Witchblade.

-------------------------------------

Demetrius's POV (the Holy sword bearer)

Today is the 100th anniversary of the last Witchblade bearer's death. As every year we hold a ceremony of the swords. A pain struck through my chest, which only means one thing. The box is opened by someone other than those of the Brotherhood.

"The box has been opened!" I yell to the guys as we rush back to the house.

In the living room Emrik is sitting. He jumps up and asks, "What's wrong?"

"The box has been opened," I state as we rush down the hall.

We stop in front of the door. An erie purple light spilling out of the room. I push the door open further. As we cautiously walk into the room, we see what none of us had guessed.

The first female participant of the Brotherhood of the Swords, and the first Witchblade bearer in a century.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your thoughts? Seriously tell me what you think. Please! Anyway I don't know when I can update next but it probably won't be for awhile. Sorry.

Vote,

Comment,

And Enjoy.

-Izzy

Hehe I predict a plot twist in the future... 😏