Chapter 6

*Edited*

The last few days were hard and irritatingly slow, but it was Friday now. Harry cried over every little thing, but he didn't once throw a tantrum. I think that my little talking to worked on him, but ever since then he's been more clingy than before.

Today was his birthday. Technically, he would be turning three today. I wasn't planning on doing anything, but Granger and Pansy had other thoughts in mind. I didn't mind much, seeing as I've grown to... not hate him, let's say, over the past few days. He was a lot more compliant as a child than at his regular age.

I had no idea what the two girls had planned for Harry today, I was just told to meet them by the lake next to the Forbidden Forest as soon as classes ended. Seeing as it was meant to be a surprise party, Harry had no idea what was going on today.

"Dwaco," I hear his hushed whisper next to my face, groaning because I already know how I'm going to start my day.

I turn over and pull my blanket over my head. I feel the bed move next to me and his small body lands on my back.

I sit up quickly and smirk, before a thought enters my head and I contort my expression to a look of pain.

"You've killed me." I whisper, pretending to be out of breath. "I don't think I can... go on... anymore." I let out a huge sigh and fall back onto the bed with my eyes closed.

Harry giggles and sits on my chest. "Dwaco stop bein' funny. You can wake uh now."

I stay silent and still, and I feel him slide off of me and crawl up to my face. He pokes my cheek and gasps silently when I don't move.
"Oh no, oh no, oh no," He whispered, sitting down on my pillow. "I'm sowwy I kill you Dwaco."

I felt more shuffling around me again then I felt a blanket over my face. Confused and tired of playing dead, I jumped up and screamed, causing Harry to jump as well.

He looked at me with scared eyes and then he started crying, for the millionth time in the past week. He scrambled up and hugged me around my neck. I put my hand on his back and rubbed small soothing circles.

"What's wrong, Raven?" I whispered, using the nickname that he had asked me to call him yesterday.

"I thought you was dead, Dwaco! I was 'bout to hide you!" He yelled between sobs.

I stopped rubbing his back for a second, looking at him quizzically. "You were going to hide my body?" I asked for clearance.

"Yeah! I don' wan' get in twouble!"

I looked at him for a second longer and then burst out laughing. I sat him on the bed and doubled over onto the floor, laughing uncontrollably.

He sniffed and looked at me over the edge of the bed. "Wha's so funny?" He slid off the bed and crossed his arms, standing over me.

I got on my hands and knees and put my hands on his shoulders, looking at him at his eye level.

"You," I whispered, "Are an evil little Slytherin."

I chuckled again at the confused look that crossed his face, and picked him up and made my way to the kitchen.

He had grown a few more inches in the past few days, and his hair grew so long that I had to cut it in the kitchen a few days ago, and now it was back to it's previous length, causing him to have to push his hair away from his eyes every few minutes. Whenever he wanted to look at something closely, he would just have to hold his hair up as he looked.

I sat him on the counter in the kitchen and gave him his light blue potion. He smiled happily before he drank it, handing me the empty vile when he was done.