Chapter 1

Tris POV
I wake up to talking and see uri, my twin above me holding a bucket of cold water taking to my older brother, Zeke. They don't see me wake up so I halfway close my eyes till is see uri start to tip the bucket, then I jump out of bed and push the bucket toward uri.

"You try to prank me every choosing ceremony, I know all your tricks, it's never going to work.!"

Then I look at Zeke "did you tell him to do this!" "Maybe" Zeke says half laughing. "I'm going to kill you Ezekiel Pedrad, I'm giving you 3 seconds to run! 3-" he hardly know what I've said until I start counting and then he sprints down into the kitchen. Then I say to uri "3-2-1" then we hear the snapping of our mouse traps and then the splash of the pink paint when he opens the kitchen door.

Yes this whole prank for Zeke was me and uri's idea. Well, except the spilling water on uri. I agreed to get wet when we made this plan. But I tricked BOTH of my brothers. Living in dauntless is the best thing in the world. You can pretty much do whatever you want.

I hear Zeke running up the stairs screaming at me and uri. Lucky for me and him we are the farthest from the kitchen , so I have time to close and lock my door before he is outside of it, pounding on it for us to open up because he wants to kick our butts.

Then I here my mom come walking up the stairs, she just woke up with all this stuff going on. Wow they can almost sleep though anything. My dad died, but according to my mom, I looked a lot like him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This part doesn't really have much stuff in it, but I promise the chapters will get better and longer 

-Nicole