Chapter 7

Eric was in the apartment, making out with the woman. 

Literally, I don't even understand what he was doing there, the girl was like twice his age and not even that attractive. Honestly, it doesn't matter that much to me because it is not like anyone will ever find me attractive. 

My brother quickly shuts the door and we all go back into our apartment. After we finally all get back into the apartment the noise starts to die down a bit, and we hear a knock on the door. I get up and go open the door. Four and his "girlfriend" are standing there. I have no idea who this girl is, but she is all over Four. Gross. 

I go and sit back down without taking another glance. 

"Hey man! You finally made it!" Zeke says 

"Yeah, whatever" Four responds 

"Introduce me to your girlfriend," Zeke says 

"Oh um, this is Bri, she made it into Dauntless last year" Four responds 

Just then I glance up at him and he is staring straight at me. Why the hell can't he just leave me alone? I don't want to do anything with him because he obviously doesn't like me. 

"Cool, hi Bri" Zeke responds 

We continue to play the game until Zeke has some dumb dare that an initiate came up with. "Four, Candor or Dauntless," Zeke asks. 

"Dauntless I guess" Four responds. 

"Play seven minutes in heaven with Bri," Zeke says. 

But then something weird happened. Four took off his shirt. He took off his shirt so that he didn't have to play seven minutes in heaven with Bri. What the heck, Bri was his girlfriend. 

"What the hell Four!" Bri shouts. 

"What, just chill" Four answers back. 

"Whatever, we're through. I only wanted to date you because you were cute. But you're just a dick!" Bri shouts as she leaves the apartment. 

Man, I feel bad for Four, he just came to Dauntless, no one really knows him, and he just got broken up with in front of his competition for getting into Dauntless. That's cold. I don't think I want to go out with Four anymore because he'll probably treat me the same way that he treated Bri.

After a few minutes of complete silence, we continue the game. 

"Um, okay. Four, I guess it's your turn" Uri says 

"Okay, um. Tris, Candor or Dauntless" Four asks me 

Damn, this is a hard question. Because even though I don't want to date him anymore I still don't want to look like a pansycake. But he was in Abnegation so how bad can his dare be. 

"Dauntless" I answer 

"Okay, come with me. They can continue the game, but when you and I come back it will automatically be your turn." He says 

I really don't want to go with him, but I have also spent my entire life with my brothers and can pretty much beat up anyone. So, I decide I will go. 

"Fine" I answer

We walk out of the door and I follow him down to the chasm. I don't understand why we went here but I just continue following him. We apparently get to where we are going because he stops. 

"Tris?" He asks 

"Yes?" I answer back 

"I like you," He says 

What the hell does he mean!? Bri just broke up with him and I am just a rebound and does he really think that I am going to say yes. 

"What do you mean?" I ask, "like, you just broke up with Bri" 

"I know, I didn't really like her. It's just, I was trying to get over you because you are Zeke's sister and I didn't want to intrude" he says, "and like, I know what happens to guys that try to date you." 

Damn, I didn't know that he knew anything about me. I just thought I was Zeke's little sister to him. But, I still don't know what to do. 

Four's POV 

I just wish that she would answer me. I know Bri just broke up with me, but I really do like her. I would never treat her the way I treated Bri. Even though I haven't talked to her that much, and I don't really know her. I think I love her. 

I don't really know what love is because we didn't really do that in Abnegation, but I don't want anything bad to happen to her. I want to protect her. I want to be there when she is sad. I want her no matter what. 

She finally answers, "I don't know Four, I mean you and Bri just broke up and I don't want to be a rebound and you are just I don't..." 

I just can't hold it in anymore. I kiss her. She kisses me back. It feels so right. But, good things can't last forever. 

"Get away from my sister!" Zeke and Uri scream at the same time. 

Shit. I knew I should've told Zeke about my feelings for his sister. But it would just be too weird. I stop kissing Tris and look up. Zeke and Uri are running towards Tris and I. I start running away from them because I don't really want to get beat up right now. 

I run toward the dorms where everyone is staying. I get inside and there are some of the initiates in here, Zeke can't do much to me with other people around, right? 

I wait for what seems like hours, but no one ever comes. 

Tris's POV

He kisses me. I don't understand. 

"Get away from my sister" I hear Zeke and Uri yell. 

Oh damn, Four is in trouble. Zeke and Uri are running full speed at us. 

Four starts running the other way. Why do they always have to ruin everything? I wanted my first kiss to be private, and perfect. But now it is ending with my brothers chasing after him. Uri stops when he gets to me. 

"Are you okay?" He asks 

"Yeah, I'm fine. Now, please stop chasing him. I didn't try to stop him. He didn't do anything." I say. 

"Yes, but he kissed you! That's not okay. You're not allowed to kiss anyone!" Zeke tells me 

"Says who!" I scream at him. 

"Says me, I don't want you kissing anyone. Boys can be mean" He answers back. 

"The only boy being mean to me right now is you! Don't talk to me!" I scream as I run back to our apartment. 

I run inside and the people in there see that I have been crying. 

"What the hell happened," One of the initiates asks me. 

"Just get the hell out, the party is over!" I scream at them and run to my room. 

I start crying. Why do my brothers have to be this way? Why can't they just let me make my own decisions? All of a sudden I hear a knock at my door. 

"Go away!" I yell 

"Honey, it's me, can I please come in. Uri told me what happened" my mom says.

"Fine," I say 

My mom walks into my room and lays in bed with me as I cry and tell her how I wish that Uri and Zeke weren't my brothers and how I wish that Four and I could've just had our moment. 

"Well, honey, after your father died, Zeke and Uri felt that they needed to take that spot in your life, that is why they have always been so overprotective of you." My mom tells me. 

Now I kinda feel bad for saying I wish that Zeke and Uri weren't my brothers, but I just wish they didn't feel the need to stop any boy from dating me. I fall asleep crying into my mom's arms in my bed.