Chapter 3

Tris POV
We are the first to leave the building and we are running toward the train. I see someone in Abnegation clothes, running with the Dauntless, he looks so out of place.

He's kind of cute... wait no, I can't have a boyfriend, he's probably really bad and my brothers will kill him. The last boyfriend I had only dated me for a week (he was my only boyfriend) and my brothers went with him and the next day he broke up with me. That was 1 year ago.

I snap back to reality because I hear the train is coming, we start running and I'm the first on the train. Now everyone else is on the train except the Abnegation guy. I hold out my hand, and my eyes lock with his sea blue eyes.

OMG he is so cute then just lol that it's over and he starts walking away and talks to Zeke.

Four POV

I lock eyes with her, she is so beautiful, I need her. I see her brother I I decide to try and have him be my friend. I see her with another guy and they are laughing. Great she already has a boyfriend. I will never be able to date her. Plus why would she want to date me because of my past.

Tris POV

Uri comes up behind me and starts tickling me. I start laughing and then we both decide to go sit down until the train gets to dauntless. We go and sit down and he kisses me on the cheek. Im going to get him back for that.

We are looking outside of the train and then my eyes wander over to him. I don't know what it is about him, but it feels like my eyes should be on him every second. Like there is something about him that I don't know and I need to. 

We finally get to Dauntless and Uri and I jump off of the train, all of the transfers look pale. It's hilarious because they haven't seen anything yet.