Chapter 5

Tris POV

It's morning now and I go into Uri's room and scream "WAKE UP URICORN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TIME TO GET READY!!!!!!" 

Uri opens his eyes and glares at me. "Hey, we should have a candor or dauntless round today!" I say to Uri.

"Yeah! and we can invite all the new initiates!" Uri says back to me.

*timelapse*

We are at breakfast and I tell Zeke "Hey, tell all the new initiates that there is a party at our place, invite anyone you see too"

"okay" then Zeke stands up on our table "HEY EVERYONE!!!!!!! PARTY AT THE PEDRAD'S PLACE, BE THERE OR BE A PANSYCAKE!" Zeke yells to everyone in the pit. 

After breakfast I go shopping and buy a new black dress, some new sandals, black leggings, a black shirt, a new leather jacket, and some new makeup. I hate shopping, but I promised myself that I would make myself go every time we have a party, which is pretty often, so I don't have to buy much each time. 

I go back to our apartment and start getting ready I put on my new black shirt and black leggings, with my combat boots and my new leather jacket. Then I put on my makeup, then do my hair. After I'm done it's time to go to lunch, so Uri and I walk together to lunch.

After lunch Uri and I go to the store to buy alcohol, cause what's a party without alcohol!!!! There is no age limit to drink in Dauntless, except some parents make there kids wait a little while to have it. 

We go back to the apartment and start getting ready for the party, which means putting away all of our moms breakables and getting out all the cups and plates. After that we go to the pit and get 10 cakes, and a whole bunch of food (since everyone will be eating dinner at our house tonight). 

We head back home and set out all the plates and cups and set out all the food and cut the Dauntless cake, and util the party I will have to keep Uri away from the cake!!!! Which is sometimes pretty hard because he thinks of everything to make me turn my back on it for even just one second. But I've gotten pretty good at it since we've had parties since like FOREVER. 

My mom is okay with it, and even sometimes joins in on the party, but not tonight, she has to work. 

*Timelapse*

*Ding Dong*

Our doorbell rings and I send Uri to go and get it. Zeke is waiting at the door with all of the new Initiates behind him. "Come in everyone!!!!" Uri yells at them. 

As everyone is walking in the door I try to see if Four walks in, then I see him, he to so cute. I see that he is looking around for someone, and then his eyes lock on mine, and he smiles at me. I feel my face turn red but I still smile back, then I go and put so beer in a cup cause I can just tell tonight is going to be a long night. 

After about 2 hours of music blaring and people dancing and making out all around my house Uri and I get up on the counter and scream at the same time "If we don't know you or you aren't a new initiate, then get out of our house!!!!!!!!"

About 50 people leave Then there is only the initiates and Lynn and Shauna left. Then I scream "Since this is my house I go first" I then wait a couple second to see if Uri disagrees with me, he usually does, but this time he doesn't and I look over and see Zeke covering his mouth. 

"Okay, since no one is disagreeing with me," then I smirk at Uri "I'll go first. The rules of the game is you ask someone candor or dauntless (truth or dare) and once they answer you come up with something they have to do or tell the truth about, and if they don't want to do that, then they have to take a piece of clothing off, shoes and socks don't count!! Kenzie, candor or dauntless?"

"UMMMMMM, Dauntless." She states

"I dare you to go into the pit and go up to someone and ask them if they will date you, but they have to be a guy, and they have to be around your age, and if they accept then smile at them and laugh really loudly and say that you were just kidding and if they decline, then get really mad at them and make a bug huge scene, and you can't stop until everyone in the pit is looking at you."

"Okay"  She says as she's smiling, right then I can tell that she will probably get into Dauntless. 

We all want to see her do this so we all go down to the pit and go our own ways. Kenzie looks around the pit until she see's Daxton, he's 15 and will be choosing what faction he will be in next year. He's kinda cute in other girl eyes, but he's not my type, and he's pretty tough, but this is the perfect target for Kenzie because he's pretty nice, even though he doesn't look like it. 

Kenzie goes up to Daxton and says "Hey, you wanna go out with me?"

Daxton looks up at her and looks surprised until he sees Uri and I on the other side of the pit and then he know's that this is a dare. 

He looks and Kenzie and says "No, sorry" 

Then Kenzie surprises us all by making a loud laugh, and keeps laughing until everyone in the pit is looking at her then screams at Daxton "Why won't you just go out with me??" Then she goes closer to him and smiles and then he starts laughing and she realizes that he knows its a prank and says a quiet "sorry" to him then runs back over to her friends, Peyton, Nicole, and Emma. 

When we all get back to our house we keep playing for a while until I look at the clock and realize that it is midnight. "Okay, everyone out, you guys all have training tomorrow and it is midnight."

They all file out of our house and Uri and I clean up all the food and plates and cups scattered everywhere. 

After we are finished cleaning it is 1 am, mom is supposed to get home anytime. I go and sit on the couch with Uri and we start talking, then after a couple minutes my mom walks in and says "What the heck!!!?" and Uri and I thought we forgot to clean something up but then she continues and says "I thought there was a party here tonight, where is all the mess"

Uri and I look up and her and say "We cleaned it up, and now we are going to go to bed, night mom."

"Goodnight!" she calls to us.

As I crawl into bed I suddenly think about Four and how whenever I looked at him, he was always looking at me, but would turn his head quickly because he didn't want me to know that he was looking at me. 

As I'm drifting off to sleep, I think about Four and how cute he is. Finally, sleep overcomes me and I fall into my dreams. 

Thank you guys so much for reading my story, and I told you that I would update more, and I'm not kidding, you should go and read my new story Catching Liz and I also have another divergent fanfic called fourtris no war that you guys should go and read. Well, please comment some dares and truths that I can use the next time they play candor and dauntless! Also, I want to get to know the people that read my stories a little better, so...

Comment your favorite food!!!!!

Mine is Mac and Cheese!

Have a great summer everyone!!!!!!

-Nicole