Chapter 11

Check the A/N at the end for more of my quirkiness my loves. Thanks for the support again!

Lauren's POV

"Can you say something to me?"

"What do you want me to say Lauren? That I'm glad she's not pressing charges? Because I am, but I'm still disappointed in you, how could you let her rile you up like that?" Camila asks rhetorically, I knew she was going to keep going so I only shrugged and continued to pick at my fingernails shyly.

"I don't care about this war that you two seem to have going on and I'm sorry if it seems like I never listen to you when it comes to this but I get fed up with thinking that you don't trust me that my main focus is trying to prove to you that Addison is only my friend." She sighs exasperatedly.

"I wish you weren't. I honestly wouldn't care if you didn't have any friends except me and the girls. They're all freaking problematic."

"Well, I'm just glad that thanks to our super thin walls I heard Addison screech the last part of that conversation before we even made it out of the door. I can't believe she's so conniving." She shakes her head, facepalming herself.

"Yeah well I don't hate saying 'I told you so'...so I told you so."

"Yeah, whatever. That's irrelevant, you could have messed up your entire career Lauren, do you know that?!" She screeches at me again before lowering her voice. "If Addison is out to get you as much as you let on, she would have already been alerting the media, taken pictures of the nose that you broke and filed a claim..."

"Whatever babe, she knows that if she does that...then I really have nothing to lose." I crack my knuckles, smirking a bit until Camila hits the back of my head with a pillow. "Ouch, babe look I'm sorry and I don't know how many times I can say it enough. Will you ever forgive me?" I pout, trying to look my most adorable so that I can maybe get some kisses out of this.

"You're so not cute right now Lauren." She rolls her eyes, looking away and calling Koda over so that she can cuddle with him...instead of me, how great.

"Lauren I'm going to kill you!" Dinah's voice appears as she walks from the back of the apartment, finally turning the corner into the living room.

She looked rather pissed to say the least, her usual tanned cheeks were now red and I could almost see the smoke coming out of her ears. Normani came out behind her, phone in hand and a disappointed gloom on her face.

"Dinah, I've already been yelled at by Camila, I don't really want to hear about how careless I am for punching Addison."

"What-no, I don't care about Addison right now, she'll be fine. I came to drag your ass for being such a clitoris prohibitus!" She comes over to the recliner, leaning down to flick me rather harshly in the nose.

"Fuck! Ow, a what now?" I yell, clutching my nose and looking up at the Polynesian girl.

"I was supposed to take Normani out this weekend but thanks to you now I have to postpone that since you two are skipping town."

"Skipping town? What are you talking about? We're staying here for another week."

"No, we're not." Normani imposes, strolling to sit beside Camila on the couch. She tugged lightly on Dinah's arm, dragging the girl to sit in her lap and get her away from hurting me anymore. "We gotta go to LA, Stephen wants to talk to you about all of this and I think it'd be better if you didn't stick around right now. Not for your safety but for Addison's." She jokes, receiving an eye roll and a giant huff from me.

"This is so not fair, we're supposed to stay for another week." I pout, crossing my arms as I sink into the recliner even more. "Are you still going to come do a show with me?" I glance nervously at my girlfriend.