Chapter 13

A/N: (Most of this note is me being a sap so if you wanna get a little more insight and let me share some personal things with you for a moment by all means...)So I'm very lazy, but you guys know that if you've been here since the start. The lack of updates has had nothing to do with any big changes in my life besides the fact that I just haven't felt up to it.

With that being said...a few key things about this note,

This story will be ending in the next few chapters because I'm not sure where to go with it anymore and I really want to focus on other works that I hope you guys will go read and enjoy...and I had to go through a breakup but trust me that didn't have anything to do with my lack of writing I just suck. I'm quite fine and ready to hop back on this bucking horse that helps me let out all of my inner wants, needs, pain, happiness, struggles and passion.

I've been coming to terms with a lot about myself lately and I'm glad I've had help from people who support me and encourage me that being myself and loving the things, people and art that I do is perfectly fine. Most of you might know that I did have a girlfriend, that was my first girlfriend and I loved her with every ounce of my being, the relationship was great and taught me a lot. I in no way, shape or form, regret a single thing about it, time (no matter how big of a concept it is) just definitely wasn't on our side and became one of our worst enemies that clawed at and drug the relationship down.

I did happen to get most of the things out of it that I wished for and the main thing I got was just comfort in me, being myself and loving myself or who I am. I will never try to slap a label on myself but for the longest time ever I was using that as the one excuse that I needed to avoid not being put into a box or dealing with the fact that I am attracted to both girls and boys.

I AM BISEXUAL.

And just typing this, just being proud to say it, proud to get it out and proud to interact and let people know who I am is probably the biggest triumph I've went through this whole year. I'm proud of me before anyone else has to be or will be. I love me for me and I'm so blessed to have the wonderful people that I do supporting me. So yes, I'm thankful for them, I'm thankful for you guys and I'm thankful for you too Cassidy. You were my love. I'll never forget what our relationship taught me. Thank you...all of you.

Now with that being said, next chapter (gonna be a bit short to get me back into gear)...here we go. :)

---

"So in your Orlando show, you want Camila to be an opener?" Steven questions again, trying to make sure that he heard me right.

"Yes, she really needs this to graduate in time," I start, continuing quickly when he eyed me suspiciously. "Plus that'll be the night that Kehlani leaves the tour as an opening act, we could just have Camila in there."

"You do understand that your girlfriend isn't a professional act right?" He questions rhetorically as we walked through the halls of the venue for tonight.

I was pestering him all day about having a moment to talk about a serious request and he must have know that it had everything to do with Camila because he avoided me up until almost rehearsals for tonight's show.

"Steven, you don't have to be a quote unquote professional artist." I take a long sigh when he raises his eyebrows at me. "There is no professional way to get up on a stage and share your passion with a crowd of people waiting to listen."

"Lauren, I understand what you're saying but there are other things in place here. We already hired dancers for the other dudes, what's their name? Both Jack right?"

"You keep getting these douchebags as opening acts can I at least have one night where my lovely, talented girlfriend is by my side, please?" I basically plead. All knowledge was flying out the window right now and I only could result to whining like a child at this point.