Chapter 1

3rd Person/Kenma's POV
"Is she here yet?" the weirdly excited Nekoma captian asked. "No not yet." the quiet setter replied, not looking up from his game. Who were they waiting for? None other than Kenma's little sister Kyome Kozume. They were picking her up from the airport before heading to school. A groan left the captains mouth. "She need to hurry up." "you can't rush my sister." Believe it or not Kenma had a sister, in which he acted differently around. After minutes passed she finally showed up. "Hi nii-san, hi Kuroo" a small and soft voice broke through both boys thoughts as as Kenma's look alike sister poped up. "Hi Kyome" Both boys said. "We haven't seen you in forever! How was France and America? How were the volleyball teams? Did you learn any other language? Did you play? Why didn't you text or call until now?!" Kuroo asked in one breath. Suprisingly she got all of it and answered. "France and America were great. The volleyball teams in both states were different and had different set ups. Yes I did, I learned english and french. I didn't play. I didn't call or text because I lost my phone and had to get a new one, losing everyones numbers in the process." She said calmly, receiving a nod from her best friend and brother who was just listening. She then felt arms wrap around her waist and a head rest on her shoulder, who was it? No other person than Kenma. "I missed my pudding twin." He whispered. I giggled at the old nickname we were given as kids, seeing as we looked like twins and both dyed/bleached our hair. Funny really, she did it so we could stay looking like twins, most know why i did. Anyways back to the moment. "So what school am I going to?" she asked. "Nekoma High of course, where else would you go?" Kuroo said only receiving a shrug. "Theres a girls volleyball team, right?" she asked. "Yeah, theres a girls team." Kuroo told her. She smiles brightly "Good." "We should get going, the cab is here and school is about to start." Kenma said, already walking to the cab. "Okay. Lead to way"

Okay sorry this chapter is super short. The next ones will be my usual length which is 1000+.