Chapter 3

A/N at the end

Kyome's POV
In all though they're team is pretty nice. Alot of different personalities. "...K- ...Kyo- ...Kyoo- ...Kyome!?"

Huh? Oh oops, Kuroo was talking to me. "Oops sorry Kuroo I zoned out." I had let out a kinda nervous chuckle and scratched the back of my neck. "What were you saying?" He chuckled himself and smiled while beside him my brother just looked blankly for awhile. With just one glanceI could tell he was annoyed, either at me not listening to him and Kuroo or at Lev who has been jumping around since we started introductions. "We asked if you were gonna stay and finish up morning practice with us or if you were gonna explore."

Wow that's a pretty long sentence for Kenma. Though I'm not really surprised by now. "I'll practice with you guys!" I give them a goofy smile and two thumbs up to express my excitement more. As if they couldn't tell😋. "Go get changed then kid." Nekomata told me. So I ran over to the side of the tall bleaches ,since I didn't really know where I could change, and put on my practice gear while the boys started practice back up. Sliding up my small all white knee pads I put my bag down where everyone else's stuff was and head onto the court. First up, warm up jogs around the gym then stretches! We start off with arm stretches then transition into holleywoods and other back stretches before stretching out our legs.
Then we partner up and pepper. I ended up partnering up with Kuroo and Kenma. Sometime during the drill I zoned out again, missing that Kenma has set the ball to Kuroo who was now sending a spike afew feet away from me. "Eek!" I yelp as I go diving for the ball, thankfully saving it just in time.
We all then line up on both sides of the net and do blocking and spiking drills. After awhile we take a water break and the really fun begins.
"Scrimmage time!!!" I yell while jumping around happily with Lev.

Kuroo's POV
Kyome is such a goofball at times. It makes me smile knowing she's happy. Now that she's back with us I might finally be able to tell her how I feel. But...... getting Kenma to approve of me will  be hard, he won't let anyone date her. Not even me. Hehe for a quite guy he's scary when 1. He's completely focused and 2. When he's doing something for his sister, good or bad.
"KyoKyo calm down" I hear Kenma tell her. She gives her infamous little puppy pout and mubbles out an "ok"

Third-person POV
Everyone seperates into two teams and gets into position. Kyome being on a different side then Kuroo and Kenma talks to them through the net. "You know we're gonna win right boys?" She asked the with a smirk. "You remember this is only practice right KyoKyo?" Kenma asked his now energetic and competitive sister, only to go completely unheard while his childhood friend sends her a smirk of his own and a small wink to go with it. "Whatever you say kitten~"

"LET'S PLAY!"

Im sorrrrrryyyyyyyyy. I truly did have plans to try to update all of my books more frequently and make them longer but sports is most definitely not allowing me to do that. This chapter only has a word count of about 562 words and that's disappointing to me. I know...I've failed you all... Scold me...go ahead...