Chapter 2

Kyome's POV
When Kenma, Kuroo and myself finally get to Nekoma we go straight to the boys volleyball gym. Volleyball...my favorite sport and the only sport I would willingly play. I love it and Kenma....well....i dunno, he just doesn't dislike it, i guess.

As Bedhead and Pudding head tug me inside, I feel all eyes on me as the squeaking from the floor as they were practising that was once auditable, holted.

Not enjoying the stares and sudden attention I tug on Kuroo's sleeve, him being closer to me. "Guys, this is Kenma's little sister Kyome." He told the team than nudged me to properly introduce myself. "Um Hi. I'm Kyome Kozume, 16 and second year." I say, slightly hiding behind Kenma, who was now next to me. Suddenly a loud voice booms from behind me, "Hey! I'm Lev Haiba! Nekoma's future ace!" I screech loud from his intimidating height, loud voice and his sudden appearance. I pull Kenma and Kuroo close together and hide behind both of them. "Lev look what you've done!" Another voice says, I peek out to see a short guy with brownish/strawberry blondeish hair scolding 'Lev'. My brother sighs and turns around, hugging me. "Sorry about that idiot KyoKyo, don't worry about his height or anything, he actually nice." I love how my twin is always there for me, even gets out of character to comfort me. He's the best! "Okey." We just stand there and hug until we feel someone watching us. We break off from each other and turn to the group. The one staring was a old man? He spoke after awhile. "Oi Kenma is this your girlfriend? Wait no, your sister? Twin sister seems to be more exact." Kenma nods and only says "twin" to indicate we're twins. After awhile or so Kuroo claps in an attention needing way. "Kyome will be in the girls VBC and will come here either after practice or whenever she can so how about we make sure she knows who you all are." I sweatdrop once he finishes. "Kuroo you could have just told them to do intros instead of giving out more information." I say while the boys step up close but not too close."Nobuyuki Kai, wing spiker" "Morisuke Yaku, libero" I giggled as I mutter "He's obviously the group's mom" "Taketora Yamamoto, wing spiker" "Sō Inuoka, middle blocker" "Shōhei Fukunaga, wing spiker" "Nekomata. I'm their coach." "And you already know me and Kenma plus Lev since he screamed his name." I nod and bow to everyone. "Nice to meet you all!" "Nice to meet you Kyome!" Was the response some gave back, others were different. I just got here and I can tell this will be a great year! We'll all be close friends, some maybe more than others.

I'm so sorry I haven't updated in so long. 468 word count... I'm ashamed but I was writing this while tired and it was 3-4 something when I got up. I didn't start writing till 5-6 so yeah. Hope this chapter is alright. Um... What else? Oh! Haikyuu RP book! I'm making/made one. Join in, rather a an OC or the anime/manga characters and let's have fun! Also sorry for the multiple name changes. This is officially the last name change, I'm not touchin them buttons again. Love you peps, remember to vote and comment!