Sequel + Other Stories

So I've decided that there will be a sequel to this book (that changes how the ending of this book will be) but there are still about twenty to thirty parts of this one left (maybe less idk). I'm sorry for the crap that's going on in this book rn xD but I promise it will get better before the next book starts. 

ALSO

to the people who have read my other stories (if you're a new reader this won't imply to you), I have unpublished  them (Him, Memories and Wild) because I want to focus on 'Words' and its sequel for now. Once this series is finished, I will go back to only Memories and Wild because those two are the books that I am most proud of. I may even scrap Memories idk.

But for now, 'Words' and its sequel (I want the title to be related to 'Words', I was thinking 'Sentences' or 'Phrases' but I would highly appreciate it if you could leave some suggestions and I will credit you in the description of the next story if I use your title) are the only two books that I will be focusing on for now. 

I appreciate all your support (even the few readers who don't comment and vote) and I can't believe that this book has over 700 reads and over 200 votes!

I never expected it to come this far, but thank you so much :)

Okay so if you've read this far, comment your favourite artists :)

-Avni