Chapter 6- Let me get this straight

As we all sat a voice rang the through the room "Sir Thor, Banner, Clint and Natasha have arrived. Shall I send them in?"

"Yes, Jarvis send them in", Tony said. Within in minutes all of them were here. Clint and Natasha were sitting right next to each other, I bet they have something going on. Thor and Banner though are sitting near each other but not anything special.

"Fury you called us here and I would like to know why", Natasha said.

"We are here because of many reasons one of them is sitting with us right now," I instantly felt every eye in the room look at me, I was not happy.

"Yes our new memeber her was right about to tell us her backstory weren't you Allura or shall I say Inky?"

"Umm... ya if you guys want to hear it."

FLASHBACK

I was thirteen and going to the hospital to go and get this black bruise thing checked out. When we got there I was given an HIV for some reason but little did I know that HIV would change my life forever. That same day a whole truck load of gamma radiation was being moved from a underground lab and some how the radiation got into my HIV packet. Once it was given to an hour later I started to convulse which had every doctor and nurse in my room trying to make me stop. I had no idea how long I convulsed,but when I woke up I was different. I could the power coursing through my bloodstream and when I went outside to look for everyone to tell them I was alright they were gone. No one was there all there was a price of paper and it said

Dear my Inky,

I love so much, you will never know. I want you to use your powers but never use them for evil never. Also use them daily the pressure from all the non use of them can make you spontanously combust. Be warned my Allura your life depends on your one true love.

Love, mom.

END OF FLASHBACK

Everyone was looking at me and finally Banner spoke "So you are saying that if you don't use your powers on a daily basis you could explode?"

I looked at him with dead seriousness in my eyes and said "Yes and it has almost happened before."

"You didn't answer my question why the name Inky?" Tony looked puzzled.

"They called me Inky because I drew all over my hand everywhere and my signature was a mustache on my index finger that I would pretend it was real. Also they thought ink poisoning was the reason for the bruise."

"Oh..." Tony replied.

"Is that all because I would like to go to sleep now."

"Ill show you to your room," Cap said.

Sorry if the last couple of parts don't make sense its midnight and I'm writing this but I love ya.