Chapter 19- The Chitauri are comming! The Chitauri are comming!

"Who's they?" I asked.

"The Chitauri", Cap replied.

"The what?"

"Fury will explain, but we need to get out of here." With that we ran out of the complex into fresh air. It felt good to see Cap and everybody, but they had looks of worried on their faces. As I walked onto another helicopter, I wasn't that afraid this time because I knew Loki would never let anything happen to me while he was alive.

We landed on the helicarrier, it was a little rough on the edges, some stuff was broken like a multimillion dollar planes. As we walked inside the damage was even worse, walls and windows broken, wires hanging from the ceiling and blood on the floor. We went into a room and everyone was sitting, they all looked at me as we entered the room.

"Allura, Cap please sit." Fury said to us. I sat next to Cap and Clint, I wondered who this Chitauri was. I knew though, my questioned would be answered.

"Allura, are you alright?" Fury asked. All eyes in the room once again turned to me, as if they ever left.

"Yes, Fury I was fine. Nothing bad happened." All I was thinking about was Loki's hands in mine.

"Allura we know you are his weakness. Where would he have gone?"

"Ummm... I don't know, but I can ask."

"My brother has used his magic on you?!" Thor asked. I toke my gaze from Fury to Thor.

"Yes, but it is fine. He didn't hurt me." I lied, when he slapped me it really hurt, but I couldn't let Thor know.

"Back to the point," Fury started, "you can find Loki, Allura?" I looked at Fury, I saw concern fill his eyes. I looked around the room everyone had the same sort of look in their eyes too, I didn't like this.

"Yes, I believe so. I have to ask though who is the Chiltauri and why are they so bad?"

"They were the aliens that came through the portal in New York." Natasha said.

"Ya I guess the didn't like losing, so they want us to give up the tesseract or they will fire a bomb that would have destroy the world." Fury finished.

"That is why Allura, we need Loki so he could negotiate with them." Tony added.

"Wait so they are comming to Earth?" I asked.

"Yes, on Guam, tomarrow." I was worried there was only 12 hours left of today, and we had to figure this whole mess out. This was going to be a joy.

"Okay look I need you to get me to fall alseep, then I should be able to ask Loki where he is at."

"There is a shot in the lab that would work", said Bruce. All eyes turned towards him he just met our gaze, we were all thinking the same thing, get to the lab. In an instant we were out of the room running towards the lab.

When we got the lab everyone went to work, Bruce and Tony working on the shot, Cap, Clint and Natasha clearing the tables, Fury giving order to get the planes ready, and Thor sitting next to me trying to get me to relax. In what felt like seconds, I was lifted onto the table by Thor, was being given a IV by Tony, and Bruce coming closer to me with the shot. As he pushed the shot into my arm that didn't have IV, I winced I never like shots and will probably never will, but I as I fell into a deep sleep all cared about was seeing Loki and stopping the Chitauri.

★sorry about this being late last night wattoad stopped working so I had to write this all over again -_- it was amazing -_-★ leave a comment on what u think★