Chapter 8- Training Time

I looked over at Cap, I think he must have felt my uneasiness around Clint but only just looked at me.

"Shall we?" Clint said as he held out his hand. I simply walked over to him but didn't get to close to him I didn't trust him much yet. Once we got to the shooting range he asked me if I had ever shot any type of weapon before and of course I bragged a little and said a lot when I was younger. He handed me a pistol I think it was a desert eagal, but I could be way off.

"As the targets show up I want you to shoot them,okay?" He asked.

"Okay", was all I manage to say before the first target was up I instantly fired the gun I felt recoil in my shoulders, it hurt pretty bad but I ignored the pain and went through the first round. I missed all of them and now you will be embarrassed in front of Clint, good job Al, was all that was going through my head how many I missed not how many I hit. When the targets came up for us to look at I saw that hit all the targets but only 5 out of 12 where "kill" shots, but Clint came up and said to me "Wow, that's pretty good for your first try. You look to be a natural with guns."

As we moved through the fifteenth types of guns which didn't take long, I soon realized I was very good at aiming but not so good firing from the hip.

"Hey do you think your ready to try bows now?" Clint asked.

"Oh might as well give it a shot", I replied. He pulled out a hunting bow, I had seen these before my mom always said she was going to teach us one day, but never did. He handed me the bow and showed me how to hold it.

"It's all about pressure and degrees okay," he spoke "the more pressure you put on the arrow the farther it will go and also you want to look at what degrees the arrow is pointing at. It will affect where the arrow goes." I looked over at him and he just nodded his head,so I pulled the string back looked down sights and shot.

"That's good for your first try." Clint said "you were better at the guns though." After a few more time of shooting the bow, Natasha came in and said,"It's my turn now Clint."

I walked with Natasha down the hall way a bit to find myself in an interrogation room. I looked over at Natasha very nervous, never have done this before,but we walked into the room and closed the door behind us. After what seems to be hours, Natasha finally realized that I was not good at interrogation I could deal with the pain they gave to me but whenit was my turn to give the pain, it came out all rushed and shaky. So, after a few times of Natasha yelling at me to slow down and stop shaking, I have had enough so when she whent around to yell at me again, I looked at her and said "You know I haven't been doing this very long, so you cant expect me to very good, but wait that's right you don't care! Well I do care Miss. Romanoff, I can't be cruel unless I have a dam good reason to be unlike you." I literally had no clue where that came from all I knew is, I was going to die. She looked at me and said finally, "I was wondering when you have enough?" She explained to me that this whole time she was just seeing what would piss me off and why. I looked at her with the most blank expression on my face, I had completely fallen for her trick. Just as I was a out to congratulate her on out smarting me, I heard the door burst open Tony was in his suit and said," 5 minutes to get your shit together okay, 5 minutes. I looked at Natasha and ran out the door fallowing Tony down to my bedroom floor, only to realize Natasha wasn't with us, but I had to fallow orders. I ran into my room and put on my wrinkly cat suit and mask but it didn't matter, something bad was happening and as open my door I see Cap giving out orders to S.H.E.I.L.D agents, I quickly run over to him.

"What's happening here Cap?"

"We don't know but whatever it is its corrupting every electronic thing in this place."

I had an idea to stop the virus, but it was a stupid idea and I would get hurt. I looked over at Cap and said, "Take me to the main computer."

I'm trying to make these parts longer for you guys. Also I probably have some grammar errors in the story and I am sorry for that.