Chapter 23- Guam/ The Most Idotic Idea Yet

We walked into the plan I sat down next to Loki, he was still mad about something but now was not the time ask him. I looked over at Cap after we had taken off, "So, what is the plan?"

"Okay so..." after a whole 30 minutes explaining what was going to happen all I could say was, "Oh my God we are so dead."

"Ya I guess the council said if we mess this up they are going to reduce all of us including Fury", said Bruce.

"Shit, what do they mean by reduced?" I asked.

"We don't know that's the problem", replied Natasha.

"Well I want to sleep some more before we land."

"20 minutes that's all."

"Okay whatever." I had no problem falling asleep.

I woke in a dark room and it was warm, I knew Loki would call for me once I fell asleep.

"Loki, where are you? Please come out." He walked out of the shadows, he looked a mixed between sad and happiness.

"Allura," he ran io to me and grabbed my hands I felt my heart beat faster, "you had me so scared when you died I almost died with you." I thought I wondered what Fury and the others would think because they all say Loki as a controlling physcopath, but I saw him as kind and caring.

"Loki, don't worry about me", he pulled me in close to him, I was so close I could smell the shampoo or whatever he used for his hair. He looked at me, "What?" I asked.

"Nothing I'm just think how much I would miss this," he moved my hair behind my ear.

"Loki, I have to ask", I was walking into a question I had to have answered.

"Ask away."

"Why do you act so controlling and cold around the rest of the team, but when we are here," I motioned around the room,"act so caring and nice to me? I don't understand."

"Allura, I act that way so I don't get hurt and both of these personalities as you call them are apart of me. I act nice and caring around because one, you and I never really had anyone to care about and two, you are the only mortal that has ever stood up to me so you deserve the respect."

"Oh... I was always wondering... maybe you should start to let others in and try to make amends with everyone."

"They hate me, for everything I have done to them, but they don't understand me like you do."

"No they don't I know Natasha dosen't hate you and there's Thor."

"That's not all of them though." I starting to get a little pissed off.

"Loki look at me," I said it very strongly, "not everyone will like you but it is better to make amends then have them use their anger against you okay. I know how it feels to think everyone hates you but I didn't change it and I had to move to get away, you still have the dam choice to be friends so for gods sake take it!" I was shouting by the end.

"It's no use the will never like me!" He screamed right back.

"Not everyone in the 9 dimensions has to like I just want you to have company when I leave!" I slapped my hand over my mouth. He turned and faced me faster than a cobra on speed.

"WHAT?!!" He thundered. I saw the confusion in his faced mixed with anger. "YOU ARE NOT GOING TO DISAPPEAR AND LEAVE ME!" He screamed.

"I HAVE TO YOU WOULDNT UNDERSTAND!" I screamed back, I could feel the tears run off my cheeks.

"I UNDERSTAND A LOT MORE THAN YOU THINK!"

"NO LOKI! I WILL LEAVE AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME!" He ran up to me and grabbed my face in his hand, and pulled my face up to his eyes hard.

"I thought I loved you." He said and he dropped my face and I fell threw the floor.

I woke up with tears running down my face, I looked around to see the scared faces of my comrades looking at me.

"Allura," Cap said softly," what where you and Loki fighting about?" I looked at them dead in the eye, "I have to leave after this and I wanted him to make amends with you guys so he would hopefully have company while I was gone."

"What do you mean leave?" Asked Tony.

"I have to find people and it is at the most important that I do because I could be in danger."

"From who?" Asked Natasha.

"The people who killed my parents."

"I thought they did in the hospital?"

"So did I but when I died my Uncle said a company killed them and I think after this they will try to find me so I need some stuff."

"Touch down in Guam in eta 2 minutes. Eta 2 minutes till touchdown." Said the voice threw the intercom.

"We talk later all of us and Thor," Thor looked over at Cap, "find Loki and tell him it's time."

★ I have been having trouble finding an ending to this but I think I got it ★ please leave a comment on what you think★