The Grandfucker

" Why would Derek choose Isaac?" Daire whispered to Scott and Stiles. "I know he needs a pack, but Isaac?"

They were seated in chemistry, and thankfully Harris king of hell decided not to breath down Daire's neck today. She could only hope that this new found freedom would last.

It was only a few class periods since the fiasco at the lacrosse field. Unfortunately Mr. Lahey's murder and Isaac's arrest was circling around the school, as well as horrible rumors. Rumors that left Daire wanting to attack the hormonal idiots that started them in the first place. But most of the student and teacher population was concerned about why a shy teenage boy would have offed his dad, the dynamic trio was wondering why he was offered the "all powerful" bite.

"Peter told us that id the bite doesn't turn you, it could kill you," Stiles replied and Daire nodded. "Maybe teenagers have a better chance of surviving."

"Doesn't being a teenager mean your dad can't hold him?" Scott questioned, bringing them back to their main concern: newbie werewolf + first full moon + cops = DISASTER

Stiles shook his head. "Not unless they have a lot of evidence. Or a witness," he muttered looking around and then spinning himself in Danny's direction. "Hey, Danny! Where's Jackson?"

"In the office," Danny replied. "Talking to your dad." He looked back down at his worksheet, signaling the end of the conversation.

"Why the hell is my dad talking to Jackson?" Stiles asked as he turned back around.

Daire shrugged, looking down at her chemistry notes, her hair hiding her face. "Maybe because Jackson and Isaac are neighbors?"

Daire could practically feel their eyes burning a hole in her head.

"Daire, were you stalking Isaac?" Stiles asked, she looked up and met the two of them smirking at her.

"Oh my Mavis! just because I picked up Lydia from Jackass's house and saw Isaac sitting in his front yard does not make me a stalker!" Daire ranted, her face gradually becoming red before she realized something important, "Shit do you guys think that Jackson is a witness?"

Could that stupid Jackass actually have seen what happened to Mr. Lahey? And if he did why didn't he call the police?

Oh wait Jackass only cares about one thing only and thats himself.

"We got to get to the principal's office," Stiles muttered to them.

Scott raised an eyebrow. "How?" Stiles shrugged.

As the two doofuses tried to figure out how to get themselves in trouble, Daire just smirked and balled up her worksheet. " I've been waiting for this moment my entire life."

Scott and Stiles looked at her in confusion. "Daire what are you-"

Daire didn't hear the rest of the question. She sent the paper ball through the air, hitting the king of hell right in the back of the head. Daire did a little fist pump as the boys stared in shock. Giggles broke through the silence of the classroom as Harris' spun around, his every day angry expression painted on his face.

"Who the hell did that?" he barked, his gaze stopping on the three best friends.

Daire put on her most innocent face and jerked her thumb in Stiles' direction. Realizing her plan he pointed at Scott, who swing his arm around Stiles to point at Daire.

Fifteen minutes later, they were seated in the chairs outside the office. They couldn't see in, because the walls were covered with posters. But with Daire and Scott's supernatural hearing it wasn't an issue.