"You wanna go?"

When you woke up you ran to the field to play ball with the boys. It had to easily been one of the hottest days here. When you got there you seen the boys in the dugout.
"Come on Benny were dying out here" the guys complained
"Fine! If you're a sissy,dog faced loser, who wears the momma's underwear and yeah wanna go raise your hand" everyone's hand went up.
"We can go to the pool!" You suggested everyone nodded in excitement and grabbed their swimsuit from home. Once you guys arrived at the pool all the guys jumped in leaving you in your spot. They started pushing and splashing each other not even caring about you. When you found a spot to put your towel you took off you clothes to reveal your favorite bikini. And that's when the splashing stopped, all the guys eyes were glued on you. It was as if they'd never seen a girl before. You waved at them to get their attention and the stopped staring and continued playing except Benny he would still glance at you when you weren't looking.
"You gonna swim or what ?" Ham yelled
But you didn't want to swim you wanted to tan so you got out the sunblock and started rubbing it on you. Obviously you couldn't reach your back so you look around for help.
"Need some help?" It was Zach he was at the pool as well with his friends
"Uh sure I just need some on my back" you said a little embarrassed
Zach started to apply the sunblock on you when you noticed Benny staring him down. And he looked pissed.
Benny's pov
"Hey Benny you gonna play with us ?" Smaller asked
I didn't reply I was so pissed that buffalo breath skunk was talking to  (y/n). I wanted to beat the shit out of him but I tried to brush it off and distract myself. So I started to mess around with the boys. About fifteen minutes passes and Zach was still talking to her. They were on the edge of the pool now with their legs in the water, they'd giggle every now and then and playfully shove each other. God it really made me mad.
"Hey Benny are you pissed because Zach is flirting with your girrrrrlllfriend" Ham teased.
"Hey shut it. She's not my girlfriend I don't like her like that, she's just a teammate. That's it." You stated
"Oh so you wouldn't mind if (y/n) was kissing Zach right now?"
I turned quickly to see if they were, they weren't . But the boys broke out in laughter
"Benny has a crushhhhhhhh" "he's so jealous" "oh (y/n) you're so hot" they mimicked me for the last half an hour. I had enough I swam out of the pool and walked towards (y/n) and Zach
"What the hell are you doing man" I yelled getting in Zach's face
"Benny what are you doing!" (y/n) said pulling me away from Zach
"Hey back off man! What's your problem?" Zach yelled
"I want you to stop messing around with (y/n)!"
"You wanna go?!" Zach yelled shoving me
I was about to punch him in the face when (y/n) held me back
"Listen Zach I think you should go, I'm sorry about this." (y/n) said
"Whatever see you around 7, tomorrow" Zach said as he walked off
When Zach walked of I was still pissed
"Tomorrow night?! What the hell is tomorrow night?"
"Zach asked me to the movies and I said yes"
"I don't want you going out with him he's a total jerk"
"Sorry but I don't need your permission to date guys, I'm leaving see you guys Monday"
And nothing else was said she just left me in complete shock because she was right, she doesn't need my permission.