"Come to practice monday"

The next morning you crawled by out of bed completely tired because you didn't get one second of sleep. You walked into the bathroom and got ready for the day.
( guys I don't know what day it is sooo let's say it's Saturday so maybe like 2 days of school left)
You didn't know what to do today because it was Saturday and you don't have school, and usually Saturday you play baseball with Benny and the guys.
Ugh Benny, the last person you want to be thinking of
You decided to hang out with Zach because as of right now he seems to be the only one you have left. So you got ready and called him on your house phone. He said he'd come over in an hour, you decided you wanted to just sit inside and watch tv or something. You didn't want to go outside, you were afraid you might run into Benny, and you didn't feel good. You were so angry and upset but you didn't know if your angry was directed at Benny or yourself.
Zach finally showed up and you guys just sat in the kitchen while you made some lunch for the both of you.
"What's wrong?" Zach said out of nowhere
"Nothing? Why?" You said
"(Y/n) I've only been here for like 5 minuets and you act like I've killed your dog"
"I don't even have a dog" you said trying to change the subject
"Well maybe you should get one" he said kind of coldly
You stayed silent because you didn't know what to say to that. After 5 minuets of silence Zach wrapped his hands around your waist and hugged you from behind.
"Babe I'm sorry, please tell me what's wrong, are you mad at me?" He said feeling guilty
"No I'm not I just don't feel good" you said turning around and embracing him in a hug
"Is it Benny?" He said you tensed up just hearing his name. You didn't say anything, he said it, he guessed exactly.
"What did he do?" He asked concerned
"Nothing babe"
"Well you're pretty upset about it? So what did he do" he said
"We just got into an argument and I'm not on the team anymore I guess" you said getting upset
" That's okay babe you were to good for them anyway" he said trying to comfort you
" do you think I could play on your team" you said with hope
"Oh sure babe come to practice on Monday and we'll see how you do" he said
" Oh thank you babe that made me feel so much better" you said smiling and kissing him

You didn't feel that much better but you were happy because you are able to play baseball again. You weren't gonna let him know you were still upset because he wouldn't have let it go so you just acted as if you were never said over Benny. Even though it won't be the same you were still happy you were with your boyfriend and on a team.

"Babe I feel much better can we go watch a movie at the theatre?" You said
" Of course babe that sounds amazing"
"Okay I'll be really quick I will just grab a jacket and we can go"
"Wait ! You can wear my letterman jacket"
"Awwww are we gonna be that couple" you said teasing him
" it would be an honor" he said bowing
You took his jacket and ran out of the house to go watch a movie. You didn't want to think about Benny and the others right now, you were determined to have a good time with your boyfriend.