The Bad Boy is My Enemy(8)

I muted the tv as Alex came into the living room. It was ten AM and I expected him to be still looking like he just woke up. However, he didn't. He was completely ready and had packed bags at the door.

"Where are you going?" I stood up, following him to the kitchen.

"The boys and I are taking a road trip." He told me and I gasped, getting ready to overload with excitement, but Alex Parker cut me off.

"Before you ask - no you cannot come." He placed a slice of toast into the toaster and grabbed the peanut butter from the cupboard.

"What?! Whyyyy?!" Alex turned to me while I was mid strop, whining and dragging out my words.

"Because you're a loser." I rolled my eyes and the smirk that accompanies his charismatic, gorgeous eyes fell onto his lips.

"Not fair!" I pouted and this time It was Alex's turn to roll his eyes.

Why was it every damn time he was going to do something fun, I wasn't not allowed to go?! We had this same argument each time and each time I end up going. I hoped this time followed in suit.

"Quit whining, my mum will look after you"." His toast popped and with one smooth flick of the wrist, his peanut butter was on his toast evenly and he was taking his first bite.

"I'll call Grayson!" I threatened him and his face contorted into features that proved Grayson was the weak spot.

"I'll let you come. On one condition!"

"Anything!" I grinned widely and clasped my hands together as though I was begging.

"Say; Alex Parker is a sexy beast and is way better than my loser of a self. I love him so much!" He grinned and my face dropped.

"No way." I narrowed my eyes.

"I'll see you when I get back then yeah?" He ruffled my hair and proceeded to walk into the next room.

"Wait.." I let out a deep sigh .

I couldn't believe I was about to say this..

"..Alex Parker is a-" I hesitated momentarily, getting ready to swallow my pride as Alex folded his arms, an amused looks playing on his features.

"..sexy beast and is way better than my - " I sighed before choking out the last few words.

"Loser of a self..I love him so much."

Alex: 1
Max: 0

"Why thank you loser. Go get your bags." I grinned and rushed up the stairs. A road trip was well worth the mini defeat Alex had now got over me.

I shoved my clothes and extra necessities into my duffel bag and rushed back down the stairs just in time for the boys to be pulling up. They were being extra rowdy, purely from excitement.

With Grayson beeping the horn in rhythm, Kyle sat in the back- well, hardly. More like resting his legs on the seat and sitting on the window, more or less his whole body hanging out and Jace and Tara singing at the top of their lungs to beautiful girl, laughing and being completely out of key.

My whole body jolted with excitement as I swing the door open and practically ran to the vehicle as they cheered from the inside. Alex jumped in the front and I squashed into the back with the other three.

"Told you you'd let her come dude." Grayson grinned and Alex shook his head, rolling his eyes in defeat.

~~~
"You know what we haven't done in a while?" Kyle said as he came out of the service station toilet.