Jealousy

Steven ran down to hug Connie. When Peridot saw she instantly was filled with rage "This clod is not going to steal MY Steven." She said furiously. "What was that Peridot?" Steven asked.
"N-Nothing." She said nervously

Peridot's POV

"Ugh, that clod Connie is gonna steal Steven and I will be left alone." I said worryingly. "Keep it together Peridot, stop feeling so mushy for Steven he already said HE DOES NOT LOVE YOU BACK." My conscious said. "But I love him and I really want to be with him." I said. "Is something wrong Peridot?" Steven asked. "N-no." I said

Steven's POV
Peridot is acting really weird. "Hey guys how about us three go to Funland!" I said. "Sure!" Connie said.
We went to Funland and rode a roller coaster called The Churner. "S-Steven, I am scared." Peridot told me as we entered the ride. "It is ok Peridot. I am too." I said. As the ride started it went really fast. All three of us screamed.

Peridot POV
"Oh-Oh God, Oh no." I said as I started to cry. I held on to Steven when all of a sudden the seatbelt broke and me and Steven went flying out of the ride into the ground. "STEVEN." The clod shouted. "Ow." Me and Steven said in unison. I landed right on top of Steven. "Oh god, I messed up big time I am literally on top of Steven" I thought worryingly. "Oh shoot she is on top of me. Steven whispered. "Peridot, you are on top of me..... No response. "Perido-. I kissed Steven. "Oh god I really fricking messed up why did I kiss him." I thought to myself. Steven threw me off of him. "Peridot, what was that for." He asked with a mad face. "I am so sorry Steven I-" "No, I don't want to hear it I already told you that I don't like you like that." He shouted at me.
I started to cry "I am so sorry Steven, I just can't get over my crush for you." I said while crying. "Steven are you okay?" Connie asked. "Yea Connie I am fine." He said. As we went back to the temple. I saw Steven and Connie hold hands. I got furious. I clenched my fists and almost hit her. At the temple I asked Steven a question. "Steven do you love Connie." I asked
"No Peridot we are just friends."
"Oh ok." Peridot said

Wow this chapter was intense. Anyway the next chapter will surprise you guys!