NOT AGAIN!

At the temple everyone was relaxing when there was a small earth quake. A few gems that were bubbled popped. Most of them cracked and/or shattered while 2 gems, Peridot 2 and Jasper made it out unhurt. The temple exploded. Steven summoned his bubble. From the explosion Jasper and Peridot 2 emerged. "What?" Pearl said. "Impossible." Amethyst said. "OH NO." Peridot and Steven shouted. "HA, you clods think you can keep us prisoner." Peridot 2 said as she blasted everyone. Garnet, Steven, and Amethyst poofed. Pearl cracked. But Peridot was fine and very nervous. She picked up the 5 gems and scurried to the barn to find Lapis. "LAPIS LAPIS." Peridot shouted. "What?" Lapis said. "Jasper and and another Peridot are trying to shatter me and the gems. Peridot said. "Holy moly." Lapis said. Jasper and Peridot 2 arrived at the barn ready to shatter everyone. Then Steven and Amethyst reformed. "AHHHHHH." Steven shouted. "Oh no." Amethyst said. Lapis used her waterbending to trap both of the gems. Amethyst whipped Jasper. Steven threw his shield at Peridot 2. "You two do realize that Yellow Diamond is shattered." Peridot said. "What?" Jasper and Peridot 2 said. "Yup we shattered her." Peridot said. Peridot 2 threw her arm attachment at the hybrid. It hit him right in the gem. He poofed and once again his gem cracked. "Peridot go warp to Rose's fountain now. "Ok." Peridot replied. "Lapis now." Lapis struck them with Icebergs and poofed and shattered Peridot 2. Jasper ran way until Amethyst cracked her whip and grabbed her she cracked it again and shattered her nose gem.

Meanwhile at Rose's Fountain
Peridot POV
I arrived at Rose's fountain with Steven's cracked gem. "We're almost there Steven." I whispered to his gem. I arrived at the fountain and made sure it had "healing tears" in it. It did so I plopped in Steven's gem. He started to reform after about 10 seconds. Stars were glowing in my eyes. I hugged Steven when he reformed. "TICKLE ATTACK." He shouted. NO NO PLEASE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA." I began to crack up while Steven tickled me all over my projected body. "I love you Steven." I said. "I love you too Peridot." He said. I squealed.
We arrived back at the temple where Lapis and Amethyst were hanging out. "We're back." We both said in unison. "Hey guys." Amethyst said. "Hey." Lapis said. I relaxed on the couch while Steven went to his room. But then we forgot that Garnet and Pearl didn't reform yet. Ruby and Sapphire then reformed only seconds later fusing into Garnet. Pearl's crack was healed at Rose's fountain but they were still waiting for her reformation.

Well another chapter out of the way. Almost at 300 reads guys. I just threw this together. Note: Jasper and Peridot 2 are done in this book. Pearl will reform next chapter (she takes a long reformation like usual) so anyways guys make sure you vote for this book and suggest ideas to me in the comment section to keep this book running. Bye!