A day with Tourmaline

Steven and Peridot were awkwardly laughing. Then there was silence. Peridot broke the silence by saying, "Oh jeez that was awkward." "You bet it was." Steven said snickering. "You didn't overreact this time." She said. "Yeah, I should just accept your love and TICKLE ATTACK." Steven shouted. "Tickle attack? What is a- HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Peridot was interrupted by Steven tickling her. "Steven stop it stop it stop it HAHAHAHAHA." Peridot said cracking up. They fused when Steven stopped and gave Peridot a hug.

Tourmaline POV

Uh, what happened?" I said. "Oh nice I'm back!" I traveled to the boardwalk and bought fry bits. I ate them down. I ended up heading to Funland. I ran 10 rides before I heard a explosion. "What the what?" I said jumping off of the Ferris Wheel. It was a Homeworld ship. "Where's Steven and Peridot." Pearl said. "We're right here." I said smiling. "Oh god unfuse now." Pearl said. "Why, we can help." I said. "Pearl let them help." Garnet said. "Fine." Pearl said. Garnet, Amethyst, Pearl and I were ready to fight. It was another Homeworld gem. "Mwahahahahaha." The mysterious gem said. "LEAVE NOW." Garnet said. "No, I just got here. My name is Emerald (surprise my gemsona). Emerald summoned his (yep it is a boy lol) weapon from his neck gem. It was a ticking bomb. "RUN." I shouted.
BOOM
BOOM
"Gems attack." Garnet said. Emerald summoned his force field from a knee gem. "ARE YOU A FUSION." I shouted. "That is not information I will inform you about." He said. Pearl fired her spear at emerald and he poofed. Two gems appeared out of emerald. Aquamarine who was calm and pacifist like Sapphire. While Sandstone was a furious person who wanted to kill the gems. "Agh, look what you made us do you *BLEEP*." Sandstone said in anger. "Easy now sandstone." Aquamarine said. "But they made us unfuse." Sandstone was full out ready to shatter everyone. "Well two of those guys are fusions. So can we at least separate them." Yes that would be acceptable." Aquamarine said. And that's what they did.
3rd Person
"AHH." Steven and Peridot said. Same for Ruby and Sapphire. "You brats." Ruby shouted. Ruby summoned her gauntlet. While Sapphire stayed behind. Steven summoned his shield. While Peridot stays behind. Sandstone summoned his bomb. While Aquamarine summoned her force field. After a long time of fighting, after Peridot and Ruby had poofed, Sandstone and Aquamarine poofed into their gems. "We did it!" Steven said gleefully. Ruby reformed and fused with Sapphire. While Peridot reformed and Steven gave her a big hug.

Anyway I just thought of this and I like that I hit 230 reads! Anyway bye!