Chapter eighteen - Back Again.

Charlotte's POV:

One second I'm standing by the black lake, the next I'm stood in my room with my time turner in my hand. That was so amazing; I can't believe that just happened. I got to see mum, dad, Sirius, Uncle Remus and also I got to see people who I wasn't so keen on seeing people along the lines of  Pettigrew and Snape, believe me I will no longer be sticking up for him when people call him horrible things he deserves it, he called my mum a mudblood. I've already given him a bit of my mind, I did punch him after all! I wonder if they remember me and everything that happened or maybe it never even occurred to them that it was me, I just don't know but I sure as hell am going to ask Lupin tomorrow. 

Tonight is going to be the first night I'm sleeping in my room alone since I made up with everyone and started sleeping again. I've been sleeping with Fred and George, Harry and Ron or Hermione and Ginny in the room at all times since it took at least two people to wake me up when I was having 'The Dream'. I'd became a lot closer with the girls lately which I was very grateful for, even though I was two years older than Hermione and three years older than Ginny it was nice to have girl company for once and they were both so mature for their ages that there didn't even feel like two/three years between us when we were together. I started feeling extremely guilty though, everyone was very tired from getting woken up by my screams at night so I told them that I'd be fine and that I'd leave my door open a smidgen so that if I did start screaming they'd hear me and be able to stop me screaming before I woke up the whole house.

I'm quite anxious about going to sleep since it always ends in me screaming, maybe I could just sit and read all night, that would mean I don't have any nightmares and everyone will stop worrying about me, yeah I think I'll do that.

I grabbed the book I was reading at the minute which was a muggle book called The Notebook, it's written by an author called Nicholas Sparks, I've already read three other of his books and I loved them all, this book is the one Uncle Remus got me for Christmas, along with four others and some chocolate. He knows me so well :)

*******************************

'How did you sleep last night?!' Hermione asks and everyone comes into my room. I flash a fake smile and reply

'Really well actually, I didn't even have any nightmares!' I say in a fake cheery tone, it sucks because I'm a horrible actress but luckily I don't think anyone realized I was lying, that is of course until I caught Ginny's eye and knew she saw right through my lie but she didn't say anything, thank god for that! 

'Okay I'm going to get changed so if you don't mind, leave!' I say to everyone and the twins groan in annoyance like they wanted to see me getting changed so being me, I slap them both on the arm but then realize my hand is all bruised and I probably should stop hitting people. I yelp in pain and draw my hand into my chest as everyone gives me funny looks. George takes a hold of my hand and examines it.

'What happened?!' he asks me and I have an inner battle with myself wondering whether or not to tell them and in the end I decide to just come out with the truth, I've already lied to them once today.

'I punched Snape.' I mumble, looking at my hand then slowly look up to see everyone's shocked faces

'What?!' Hermione screeches and honestly it hurt my ears a little bit

'Well I did it back then not now!' I tell her in a 'duh' tone but then realize I haven't told them about the time tuner

'Then?' Fred asks and I nod then begin to explain everything that happened last night to them, I feel guilty when I see the look on Harry's face, he looks so gutted that he didn't get to be there with me and honestly I wish he was but it's all already happened and I can't meddle with time anymore. Harry won't take his eyes off of the ground and everyone seems to realize what's happening between me and Harry so they slowly back out of the room giving us some privacy