Chapter twenty-six - Finally An Explanation.

Charlotte's POV:

Tomorrow is the last day of school, I'll be getting on the train in a few hours then going god knows where for two months, I won't be allowed to go with Sirius and Uncle R so I don't know. I'll probably just stay in mine and Uncle R's house until it goes up for sale so I can keep an eye on Harry.

I've just received a letter from Dumbledore asking me to come up to his office, I don't know why but that only makes me more curious as to what he wants. So guess where I've just apparated to... That's right Dumbledore's office, you're so smart!

I knock twice on his door before waiting for a response 'Come in.' he finally said and I did exactly that 'Hello Charlotte, please take a seat.' he tells me and I nod before sitting in my usual seat whenever I come up here. 'We just need to wait for Remus before I tell you why I wanted you to come up here.' 

Once again I nod and then we wait in silence for Uncle R to come and after about five minutes he finally walks in, I know he's leaving because of Snape 'letting slip' that he's a werewolf and I'm seriously considering punching him, once again but then again I'd have to put up with looking at his even more distorted face for another two whole years and I don't particularly want to have to put up with that.

'Okay now that we're all here you're probably wondering why I summoned you here today...' Dumbledore started and me and Uncle R both nodded then he continued 'Well the reason being is that I've found out why you have unique powers Charlotte' 

This is when I sit bolt right up in my seat and hang on to every detail he's feeding me

'I have finally put all the pieces together and the reason you can do all these things and no one else can is because you're what we call a Spirans Patronus which is a type of Patronus but is in human form and doesn't belong to just one person, it protects every person or thing it has ever cared for and will go to extreme lengths to protect those around them therefore it is both a blessing and a curse.' he explains and my jaw drops the more he explains this, the more it becomes realistic, all the pieces in the jigsaw are finally fitting together 'Right now your powers only come when you're feeling certain emotions extremely strongly but with training you'd be able to use them whenever you wanted or needed. If you're willing and with Remus's consent I'd like to help you train your powers.' he told us and I looked at Uncle R with a pleading look, I needed to do this to properly protect everyone. The whole need to protect everyone is so high right now.

Uncle R sighs in defeat 'Okay, as long as it isn't too dangerous.' I grab his hand and give it a squeeze showing my thankfulness

'Okay, starting in September we'll have training sessions every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday night then on every other Saturday.' Dumbledore tells us and I nod but Uncle R looks doubtful

'Three nights a week? And every other Saturday? Do you not remember what happened this year, she didn't even have time to sleep because of homework and now you're going to take away three of her nights and her Saturdays when she should be doing school work!' he says in an outraged tone and I sigh 

'I have my time turner now remember, I can use that.' I try to reason but he shakes his head 

'No, you'll have training on a Saturday only and that's final.' he says sternly and now I'm the outraged one

'Do you understand why I'm having training sessions in the first place? It's so I can protect people, can protect Harry and you and Sirius and every single other person I care about. I don't care if I have to train every single day because the more I train the better I'll be at protecting everyone. I don't care if I get rundown by training so much, I don't care what happens to me as long as I can keep everyone else safe. I'll train as much as I want, I'll train every single night if I have to. As long as everyone is being protected.' I shout my hands getting engulfed by purple flames.