My life in the Volturi (Chapter 1)

(AN: Hey everyone! This is my first story so review and tell me how I did! If people like it I will continue:) ~MissVolturi789)

~Charlotte P.O.V~

I walked down the long, dark hallway. It was dimly lighted by torches that lined the walls. My heels clicked as I walked. My room was all the way at the end. I loved my room. When I walked in the scent of roses was overwhelming. That was my scent. I loved it. My room was large, and it was a dark Maroon. There were two beds in it. One by each wall, but both untouched. They had the same bedspread. Both are silver with black and gray leaves on it. In the center was a large fireplace with a vase of flowers on top of it. Paintings lined my walls. Famous paintings. I loved art. My favorite was a portrait of me when I was.. human. I had a desk in the front of my room. Above it, stood a mirror. I looked into it.  My ruby red eyes glistening. I hated how I was a monster. Nothing to live for. I didn't want this. I dont understand how some people could want this life. You never moved forward.

I heard a knock on the door. "Come in" I breathed. Felix entered. "Charlotte, Aro would like to see you." He said. I nodded. "I'll Be right down" I said. I got up and followed him down to the throne room. "Okay" Aro smiled "Everyone's here" We nodded. I looked around. Not Everyone was here but I guess he meant the people he needed. Alec, Jane, Felix, Demetri and I were there. "I have something I need you to do for me" Aro said. Jane smirked. I didn't know what this was all about. "It's about the Cullens" Aro said. My stomach dropped.

(Tell me what you guys think!) ~MissVolturi789