My life in the Volturi (Chapter 5)

The girl was a little taller than I was, with Dark brown hair, and chocolate brown eyes. It looked as though something was troubling her. A little bit of fear possibly? She was very, Attached, to Edward for lack of a better word. The Cullen's were suprised to see me at first, but then they seemed hurt, or betrayed. I would feel the same way, too. Considering my tour of Italy shouldn't have gone by where the Volturi were, it seemed as though I wanted to go there. I tried to think, explaining to Edward that I missed all of the Cullens, that I wished I could go back to them, that I didn't choose this, that I wanted to go home. Home. When I said it it felt like I had been stabbed in the stomach. I was filled with regret and remorse. I never should have gone on that trip. I was still looking at Edward. Hardly a second had passed. He just nodded, understanding. Then, I asked if they had this girl to replace me. I felt the venom in my mouth. He shook his head, and I smiled. Slightly. Jane spoke up. "So" She started, sneering. "I see you have a new... pet." She laughed slightly, smirking. Edward snarled at her in response. "Oh, no need to get mean, it was just a comment." She finished. I watched from the side, not wanting to say anything if I didn't have to.

     Soon I realized something. I told Edward I never wanted to leave, that I didnt want to be in the Volturi. Aro would soon know that. I would... I don't know. It felt like I was at a dead end. This would be the end. Aro would think that everyone wanted to be in hi coven. He might be disapointed that I didn't want to be in his coven, and you don't want him to be disapointed. Everything around me seemed to go away. I wish I could tell the Cullen's I wanted to stay with them, that I would change my life-style, but the Volturi were too strong. If I could cry, I would be bawling right now. But I just felt like that inside. I stayed composed. Maybe Aro would understand. Just maybe. I listened to the conversation now. Alec spoke up. "So, are you planning to turn her? If not we can finish her right now." He smirked. The girl spoke up next. "Th- they're going to t- turn me." She said. Jane narrowed her eyes. "Did we ask you?" She said, glaring. The girl shook her head. "That's what I thought." Jane murmured. Edward stayed silent, but Carlisle spoke."We will turn her. And soon. It will be less than a year." He smiled slightly, trying to be kind. "I don't know if you'll even have that kind of time." She retorted quickly. Carlisle just nodded silently.

     Soon, it seemed everything that needed to be said had been said. "I think we're done here." Jane said. We all nodded and turned around to go. I turned back reluctantly, but looked behind me and smiled at the Cullen's, then turned back around, promising myself that I had to go back soon. Alone.

AN: Sorry it's been so long! I've been busy with the holidays! Tell me what you think and if you have some ideas for the story. Again, so far I dont own anyone but Charlotte. Thanks!

~MissVolturi789