My life in the Volturi (Chapter 3)

The one known as, Aro, came up tome and grabbed my hand. I didn't know why that was necessary, but, alright. When he pulled away he looked at me like I was his best friend. Like he knew everything about me. Then I realized what Edward had once told me. Aro and I have similar gifts. I can read what your thinking right now, but he can read any thought you've ever had with one touch. Aro smiled. "Yes, Demetri I think you may be right. Take her to the dungeons. I will meet you there. Demetri grabbed my arm and in a flash another man, who was much taller, grabbed my other arm. That must be Felix. They just started pulling me, without a word. I was veryscared. What did they mean by "keeping" me? I just wanted to go home! I was too scared to scream or to react in any way.

     The dungeon was very dark, and cold. Felix spoke up. "You stay here and wait for Aro. If yu move or try escsape in any way, we will kill you." He smirked. "Got it?" I just nodded. "Good." He said, and proceded up the stairs with Demetri. When Aro came down he wasd just smiling. He just came up to me and bit me. The pain was unbearable, I never thought I'd get through it. But, I did. I'm still here. So, that's what happened to me. The Cullen's read a paper tht my friends and I had died in a plane crash. That's what they believed. I always wished I could go back to them, but I can't. Now, that I have to, I just don't want to. It would be so painful to go back and see them again. But i can't stay here. When Aro was finished, I just went upstairs and got ready to go.

     When I was finished, I went back downstaris to talk to Alec and Jane. I always liked talking to them. I was a little bit older then them, but we were around the same age, so we could relate to the same things. They were the only one's who knew my full story. They noticed that i was woried of what the Cullen's would think. "Just shake it off" Jane said "They'll have to find out sooner or later." Alec agreed. "Don't worry" He said "Everything will be fine." I tried to feel better, but I just felt that guilt in the pit of my stomach, like I had done something wrong.

     We rode our private jet there. I wished the flight wouldn't end. I was too anxious. Of course everyone noticed, but they just pretended they didn't. Pretended to ignore it. I was pulling at my cloak the whole time. That's what I did when I was nervous or scared. Since I wanted the trip to be slow, of course it went by fast. Before I knew it, we were in Forks, Washington.

(AN: I like to update fast and still tell me how it was! Again, I dont own any of the characters except Charlotte!) ~MissVolturi789