My life in the Volturi (Chapter 2)

I had a.. past with the Cullen's... I have tried to forget about them but, there are ways. They keep coming back into my head. "Master.." I started "Wh- what did they do?" I said, they were always so nice, and very careful about the... law. I kept thinking about my past. Aro interupted my thoughts, "Because, Charlotte dear, they have a.. Human." He said. A human? They replaced me? Now the thoughts wouldn't stop. This is how I got here. I always knew about vampires. I knew about them as long as I could remember. The Cullen's "adopted" me when I was five. My parents died and I was all alone. So, that's when I found out about vampires. The Cullen's were my family. I was so happy there and I was actually thinking about not getting changed. But now I don't have a choice.

     Something went wrong. I saved up money for a school trip to go to.. Italy. I didn't think anything would happen. Neither did the Cullen's. I wasn't supposed to be staying near where the Volturi were. The thing was though... I didnt know the Volturi gave.. tours. My friends and I decided to take the tour, not knowing what it was. I thought it was pretty until they led us to the thron room. When I walked in I was so scared. I thought I would die right then and there. But I didnt. I saw my friends die. I was oine of the last people there. Tears streamed down my face.. I couldn't control it. Then, one of them was coming towards me. "Vampire." I whispered. He lifted his head up. "What did you just say?" He asked. "Vampire. I know this is the Volturi. I know who you are...  Demetri." I said. He looked astonished. "Wow.." He said, just staring at me... I didn't want him to wait any longer. If he was going to kill me I wish he'd get on with it. I just looked down. Then, something outstanding happened. He back up. "Aro.." He started. "We might wanna keep this one" I was shocked.

(AN: Hope you liked this chapter! Keep reviewing! I dont own any characters except for Charlotte!) ~MissVolturi789