Preparing

Little A/N: This story is being edited/rewritten! Trying to make it a little better :) thank y'all <3

Your P.O.V.

  I have been thinking each day about whether or not to take this years Hunter Exams. 'I mean the only reason I even want to take them is to avenge my brothers death' you thought to yourself. My brother was an outstanding bounty hunter, but one day he decided to take on the Phantom troupe, who were a class A bounty. I knew that this time it was different, that he wouldn't be coming back. We got word he was killed and then to top things off my parents were killed in a traffic accident two months later. I was vibing alone now.

  Then I said to myself "Y/N, you need to do this and become a bounty hunter like your brother, for your brother."

The Hunter Exam was in two days so I simply packed a small backpack to keep some extra clothes in and some herbs and medicines in case I needed it.

  I was so nervous, but so excited at the same time. I couldn't believe it, 'I'm taking the Hunter Exam' you thought to yourself. One more day till the Exams, "Wow." It was noon and you were extremely bored to the extent to where you could pass out.

  You just watched tv until it was about 9:00 p.m. I suppose I should get a good nights sleep before I leave tomorrow. You went to bed thinking of what the Exams had in store for you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   A/N- I hope to be updating at least once a week but I do have a lot of plans so don't be mad if I don't. Also this is my first story, so I'm sorry if it's not the best. Also I'm really sorry if it's short but I was struggling to think of something for before the Hunter Exams began so sorry