Saving Killua (Part Two)

Killua's P.O.V.

I had heard that all of my friends had come to get me back. The idiots, they should know how dangerous this is. I don't have a single doubt in them, but still, they could get themselves hurt badly. I'm sure they'll get me out of here safely anyway.

Gon's P.O.V.

Canary keeps hitting me with her staff. It's been like that for about an hour now. I hear Y/N crying behind me. I know she doesn't want me to get hurt, but this is for Killua, so I'm not going to stop. "Why won't you just leave? I've hit you so many times already." I heard Canary say to me. "Because this is for Killua and I'll do anything to get him back." I retaliated.

Leorio's P.O.V.

We've been watching Gon be beaten with a stick for an hour and that girl still won't stop. "Hey, quit hitting our friend. He hasn't done anything to you. He just wants to see his friend!" I yelled to Canary. "I cannot allow him to see master Killua. He keeps crossing the line, therefore I must use force." She said. "Stop it Leorio. Nothing you say is going to change anything. Gon's not going to stop trying to get to Killua and Canary probably won't stop hitting him." Kurapika said. "Y/N has been trying to get them to stop. Nothing works." He added. "Okay, you're right. Eventually one of them will get tired. It probably won't be Gon though." I said.

Kurapika's P.O.V.

Im hugging Y/N trying to get her to calm down, but she won't stop crying. This is like the Hunter Exam during Gon and Hanzo's fight. She can't bear to see her friends in pain. I can't say that I blame her, I don't like seeing Gon like this either. "Gon will be okay, Y/N. He's strong and can pull through just like at the Hunter Exam." I said trying to comfort her. "I know. I just don't like to see him get hurt. That's all. I just wish that it was easier to get to Killua." She said. "I wish it were easier, too. Look on the bright side, this trip will make us stronger and we'll have Killua back. Just remember that." I said. "You're right. As long as we get Killua back. We'll all be together again." She said. She had stopped crying now, so I guess I said the right things.

Your P.O.V.

I don't like to see Gon like this, but what Kurapika said to me really helped. After this we'll have Killua back and we will be happy. "Okay kid. I give up. You want to see Killua this badly, you are definitely his true friend. Just help him and make sure he's happy." I heard canary say to Gon. She was looking sad. "I will take you to the butlers office." Then Canary was shot with something. I looked over to see Killua's mother Kikyou Zoldyck. It has been a long time since I last saw her. Thank goodness I put on the bandana or else she might recognize me. "You are Killua's friends? I have a message from Killua. He said thank you for the effort, but please go away. I don't want to see you." Kikyou said. "I don't believe that for a second!" I screamed. "And who are you?" She said and snatched my bandana off. "Oh little Y/N. Look at how much you've grown." She said handing me back my bandana. "I'm sure Silva would like to see you again along with my son Milluki." She said. "Oh I'm sure they do. I can handle Silva, but I do not want to see that perverted son of yours. I didn't want to come back here in the first place, but I did it for Killua." I said. "Oh, but we've missed you here. You should be thankful for us to have taken you in when your family died."she said. "I am better off on my own than I ever was with you. I hate you and you're not my mother! You are a terrible person who only wanted me for power!" I screamed with tears in my eyes. "Dont do anything you'll regret!" She said."I must leave. I hope to see you again Y/N." She said and then left.

"What was that about?" Leorio asked. "They took me in after my family was killed and used me for power. I hate them just about as much as Killua does." I said. "Well if you were here, how come Killua doesn't remember you?" Kurapika asked. "Well in the time that I was here. I was kept apart from Killua. They said something about interfering with his power. The only people I ever saw were Kikyou, Silva, Zeno, Milluki, Illumi, and the butlers." I said. "Anyways let's continue. Canary woke up. She should be fine." Leorio said.

We followed Canary all the way to the butlers office. "Hello miss Y/N, it's nice to see you again." The butler said and bowed. "Oh hello. Your name was Gotoh, right." I said and smiled. "Yes. I am glad you remembered." He said and returned the smile. He made us play a game to see if we were worthy of being friends with Killua. Gon, of course won.

We were sitting there and Gotoh went to get Killua. He came in the room and Gon jumped up and hugged him. "Killua, you're alright." He said. "Take care of master Killua." Gotoh said. "Miss Y/N. Take care. It was nice to see you again." Gotoh said. "It was nice to see you again, too Gotoh. Maybe I'll come back to visit. If there's a way to avoid Kikyou." I said with a smile. Then we left.

  "So how did you and Gotoh know each other?" Killua asked me. "Oh, that's right. I forgot you didn't know. I used to live at your house." I said. "What!! How come I didn't know about someone living in my house." He said. "Because I was kept apart from you. Your mother didn't want me interfering with your 'power'. They only wanted me for power anyways, so I left and lived on my own." I said with a smile.

THE END

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  A/N-Hey my lovely readers. This is the end of this book. I'm making a sequel to it and will update you guys on what it will be called when I release the first chapter. I really hope you guys enjoyed this book and leave in the comments things that I could do to make my next book better. Love you guys. Byee💙💙

-Emma💚💚💜💜